LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Assasin ABUSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In this demo you can see Admin Assasin abusing his powers

1. At beggining you see him ungagin him self after getting gaged by Redwing.

2. At 20:15 around that time he gags player no reason with his reason of beeing "shut up".

3. At 29:45 he threatens me with ban.

I think this is more then enough proof.
Yea,Assasin was using admin withouth any rules. He said that he dont give a F about RedWing and his Manager title,also gagged me with a reason "shut up" Smile
i have Been Very provocative by:-Ninfomaniac i Wirnnig him 3 time to dont do this.

2-i dont threaten you with ban i said send demo when i did sgs or ban you ok!!

3-i dont care Redwing For he did this, and I am not wrong

Dont Lie ok!!
First of all,buddy you SHOULD learn some english,cause it's hard to understand what do you want to say.
Secondly,you should not lie in a obvious situations. It's not a first time when people are complaining about you.
I was just arguing with you(ARGUING MEANS THAT I WAS JUST TALKING TO YOU AND NOT PROVOCATING YOU) and that's not a reason to get gagged/kicked/banned
Assasin explain me:

1: [admincmd.amxx] Kick: "AssAsin<713><STEAM_1:0:1541650998><>" kick "ilyes<712><STEAM_1:0:1258651787><>" (reason "Change weapon")

2: L 07/21/2019 - 16:30:21: ADMIN: AssAsin | PLAYER: Ninfomaniac [IP: 78.61.234.151] | REASON: shut up | TIME: 11 Minutes
Bro First i kicked ilyas :- Because they are dead and killing Zombies with bow, so I told him to change the weapon This Weapon BUG

2-i gagged him For he cursed me and provoked me much Heart
When u use right click then they die a little bit later.
Its an Ability about Bow. So there is no Bug about this Weapon.
You are not allowed to say anyone which unlocks they use.
And what about other reports?
I'm sorry I thought it was just a loophole This is me Fraind ilyas It is not considered a big abuse
This is the reason why you have to read the rules! Among the rules there is a note stated 'Do not play yourself the boss'.

Also, u do not have to punish every single person because of their bad speech towards you, it can also be ignored we are all human and all have brains, gag them if they CONSTANTLY spam with curse words.

Also, enjoy the game and give thought to both the ppl and yourself when it comes to responsibilities.
Pages: 1 2