LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Nick that you use in the game: zεтѕтσи.
2. Evidence - demo file and screenshot (Demo file upload - Zippyshare) Click Here! https://www71.zippyshare.com/v/BnITrvgZ/file.html
3. Information from the Console ban:
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin LPC | ReDWinG.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : zεтѕтσи.
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Kzhsv ( Forum Report ) '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 1 : 242006353 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 89.39.5.39 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.
4. Describe the situation: if im good/fast and im playing this game for 10 years i should be banned bcs im cheater? hahah. they dont event know what mean sgs and strafe lmao and im steam on so if i cheat i get vac ban permanently Smile
Lol dude. Chill. Try not to use KZH so obvious next time. Have fun
(07-25-2019, 07:33 AM)zetston. Wrote: [ -> ]and im steam on so if i cheat i get vac ban permanently Smile

Of course you will get vac banned, damn with your eyes you can see cs full of cheaters / csgo full of cheaters / css dead game / and half of them are steamers , so the cheaters are everywhere and doesn't matter if you are a steamer or not , by flexing on us , will not take too far.
and 10 years cs skills ? your steam profile created :
Code:
November 12th, 2017

I'll not count non steam skills time + maybe you had another account and you got vac banned .
checking your demo

Code:
] playdemo Umb_Swarm_Lamda
Playing demo from Umb_Swarm_Lamda.dem.
Umb_Swarm_Lamda.dem is not a demo file
] playdemo Umb_Swarm_Lamda
Playing demo from Umb_Swarm_Lamda.dem.
Umb_Swarm_Lamda.dem is not a demo
so your demo file is corrupted , by your cs or maybe your hacks who knows , maybe i do. so i tried to change demo file name and that what happen :
Code:
playdemo lpc
Playing demo from lpc.dem.
lpc.dem is not a demo file
seems legit. The Ban Will Stay

Unban Request Refused & Closed

So you guys maybe wonder why the demo file is not working , while playing demo file (play demo name) the console will show player config & commands exec while he is playing. his cs blocked the demo file and that so obvious , and happens only when you have something in your cs , unfortunately . saying he is steamer and he can't cheat or hack or even script , so the VAC BAN used on dll files and exec Files , not config / text files , maybe you were using scripts with high quality or a new god damn hack that came from no where , but after i spec the reporter demo i can see easily that you using something, without talking about the other demo again , everything here is obvious and how dare you , make an unban request.

POST OPEN FOR SUSPECT REPLY.Keep it Respectful Please. might we be wrong.
Demo works fine, no issues with it, sounds like you need to do some update on your demo viewer ^^
If you are using complexity to check it then that's the issue, lately has a bunch of bugs in it

The rest been said already!

Thread closed
(07-25-2019, 01:01 PM)Veicis Wrote: [ -> ]Demo works fine, no issues with it, sounds like you need to do some update on your demo viewer ^^
If you are using complexity to check it then that's the issue, lately has a bunch of bugs in it

The rest been said already!

Thread closed

Yeah i Will Thanks. But rest is completely legit .
The Ban Will Stay.

OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
So i checked the demo by myself.

I think that's legit. The server is set so that this is possible in the first place.
Of course this is an unfair way of playing for everyone else, but I see no reason to be banned.
However, I recommend that you do not play anymore, because you will be banned again and again by other admins.
Just play a little lower and good.

The ban will be removed.