LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Member Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for                                                                                     :           Member

Member Name                                                                                         : gxT-

In Game Name                                                                                        : gxT- . some of you might know me as Fallen`

Birthday/Age                                                                                           : September 17, 19

Gender (Optional)                                                                                    : Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers?                                       : I used to play here in 2016 , then i stopped playing cs 1.6 and now im here again Big Grin

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum?                                     : gametracker.com

Steam or Non-Steam                                                                                : Steam
Steam ID                                                                                               : 460741819
Non-Steam ID                                                                                        :

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play?                                       : Swarm Heart , i also like csdm , deathrun or surf

Introduce yourself                                                                                   : Hello, my name is David or in lithuanian Deividas i am 19 years old , i like basketball, i play cs 1.6 for almost 10 years, i started playing computer games when i was 5.
Hi and welcome back.

I do not know your alter ego. Anyway enjoy the game :-)

rian