LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Member Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for                                                                                     :           Member

Member Name                                                                                         : Zouheir

In Game Name                                                                                        : (Z@HIR)

Birthday/Age                                                                                           : 15

Gender (Optional)                                                                                    : Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers?                                       : 1 year

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum?                                     : First, I found this server on the game list, then I entered it, and after I entered it, I liked it because there was no cheat

Steam or Non-Steam                                                                                : Nonsteam
Steam ID                                                                                               :
Non-Steam ID                                                                                        : 1:0:288954349

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play?                                       : Swarm Avengers Smile

Introduce yourself                                                                                   : I am a boy from Algeria. I am 15 years old. I am always looking for this  kind of server and I would love to be friends with all the players on this server , and Thank you Smile
Welcome You Are Already a LamdaProCs Member Feel Free To Use Tag 'LPC' on Our Server's.