LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Approved, wait for to check your thread and you will have your prestiges.
Although, next time try to use a better recording program Tongue
(10-11-2020, 01:38 PM)~DeViL~ Wrote: [ -> ]Approved, wait for to check your thread and you will have your prestiges.
Although, next time try to use a better recording program Tongue

What program bro? Big Grin
I personally use fraps, pretty good for 60 fps recording.
there is some good recording programs, search for them in google.
declined / denied. . i dont see in this official video your followers . edit your profil that its public. Let me know when its done
(10-11-2020, 04:27 PM)Corona Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]declined / denied. . i dont see in this official video your followers .   edit your profil that its public.  Let me know when its done

I don't know how

(10-11-2020, 04:27 PM)Corona Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]declined / denied. . i dont see in this official video your followers .   edit your profil that its public.  Let me know when its done

Check again https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8fFf1yl6kxtZ2DAvPhIeg?view_as=subscriber      =))
That is your problem. I dont open this Link. Just use google how to make it public, its your problem. For now denied.
(10-12-2020, 04:39 PM)Corona Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]That is your problem. I dont open this Link. Just use google how to make it public, its your problem.  For now denied.

Enter the link, I have 99 subscribers. no virus
Since you are apparently too stupid, the thread is closed. As long as you don't know how to change that, don't open a new thread or you will be banned.