LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: {M}{O}{O}{N}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of the Admin: {M}{O}{O}{N}
Server: UMBRELLA SWARM HIGH XP
Explain the incident: Hi, i get banned by this lil guy - for disrespecting him {at real for nothing}. He is so resentful for nothing, nobody talk with him with disrespect, but him insulting other players for nothing and always offering all the players a ban. The project owners should check what happens then they sold admins for those guys, which is 13 years old, feels like god, and ban players for nothing. I will wait one hour ban will end, but please talk with this guy {M}{O}{O}{N}, to stop threatening other players including me for ban or just take off his privileges. I dont have any screenshots or demo, but other players can tell the same as I. Please review this report and let the guy calm down a lil bit, with he's privileges. It is unfair to ordinary players.

Have a nice day, and bring good decision, good luck. Thanks. Heart
Please provide demo, So i could check.
First he ban other player for 1 hour - for nothing. When me, for what disrespect? In one map he ban two players at all. Last map, everyone was threatened to get ban, sad i dont have a demo. Do something with this lil boy, we cant play for fun, because this guy is looking for some respect, he is to sensitive to be an admin, give him VIP thats all he can have. BAN function should be blocked for him. Cause one time he will ban all players. He provokes players and then get word back to him he starts ban. Thanks again. Nice project at all.

Heres a demo https://filebin.net/zz5izi5xx9woow84
I can't verify without a demo. And the archive you've uploaded seems to have a virus.
Where to upload for u?
(03-27-2021, 11:46 AM)Litvas Wrote: [ -> ]Where to upload for u?

I will check in some time rn I am out of town.
(03-27-2021, 11:46 AM)Litvas Wrote: [ -> ]Where to upload for u?

mediafire.com will be good.
DEMO REVIEWED CROSS CHECKED 3 TIMES.

ADMIN MOON BANNED THE TOP 1 PLAYER CHAKIB FOR 60 MINUTES FOR NO REASON BY SAYING THAT HE WAS INSULTING HIM BUT AS IN DEMO I SAW NOTHING LIKE IT.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE OF ADMIN. WE WILL TAKE ACTION TOWARDS HIM.

THANKS FOR REPORTING IT.
I spoke to the admin and the situation has been resolved. However, I can't see any real insults in the logs either. Kid, bot, noob is not an insult.

However, please just leave such words and nothing will happen. Should you still regard admins as a bot or say kid or such ridiculous little words and get kicked, that's fine.

And so also approved by me. The thread is therefore closed.