LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Discord Admin Application [ zombiee ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Discord Username With Tag (eg. rian#5387) :- zombiee#7777

2. Age and Country :- 19 & Egypt

3. Timezone of your country :- (UTC+02:00) Cairo

4. How many years of experience do you have :- I Just Have 4 months in Discord, But for me, this is enough for me, as I know many things

5. Tell about yourself :- my name is marwan, i live in egypt my hoppy is eating while play a games

6. Why should we pick you as Admin? :-I am serious and sane in making decisions and I will not let anything strange happen in the discord server without my action

7. Why do you wanna be an Admin on our Discord server :-i dont know,
But I like the big responsibilities
8. Will do any partiality with your friends (Yes/No/Maybe) :- maybe

9. Have you been Admin on any other server? :- yes in a lot dc server, this helped me to get experincer in dc

10. Name any 5 bots from LPC Discord that you can handle :- i know all the discord basic bots, but i dont know some bots like -: UnbelievaBoat#1046 & Birthday Bot#5876
At this topic its not any of my business, But why you apply when you don't know why you wanna be admin in discord server?. and the question 10 clearly says name 5 of them.
(07-07-2021, 03:44 PM)[B]LOOD-[F]ANG ツ Wrote: [ -> ]At this topic its not any of my business, But why you apply when you don't know why you wanna be admin in discord server?. and the question 10 clearly says name 5 of them.
1-  In Fact i said i like to take on responsibilities
2- I Said i Know The Discord basic bots. I Thought That was obvious , but okay
Carl-bot & Dyno & Owo & Ticket Tool & MEE6
well from me it's a pro
Same for me, at least i know you are active in DM server and you are doing a good job there.
Pro from me.
ACCEPTED. ROLE WILL BE ADDED TOMORROW

Sorry for late reply Smile I was a bit busy.

It's impressive that you are active on cs server as well as on discord but you still need to increase some knowledge and from your activity I can hope that you can do that for sure. Pro from me too Wink