LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Discord admin aplication l xDDeStRo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Discord Username With Tag (eg. rian#5387) :- Crafter#0001

2. Age and Country :- currently 18, living in Serbia

3. Timezone of your country :- CET

4. How many years of experience do you have :- I am using discord since 2017 so i have a lot of experience.

5. Tell about yourself :- Talk to people the way you want to be spoken to; respect people as you wish to be respected.

6. Why should we pick you as Admin? :-I would try to grow our community, and help people if and when needed.

7. Why do you wanna be an Admin on our Discord server :- As i said in last question i would grow and help people out.

8. Will do any partiality with your friends (Yes/No/Maybe) :- If this is question about my friends influencing me on my decision then no, but if you ask if ill invite and play with friends on server then the answer is of course.

9. Have you been Admin on any other server? :- I was admin/owner on some bigger communities (1k ppl)
10. Name any 5 bots from LPC Discord that you can handle :- i could handle (dyno,dank,owo, lpc shop Big Grin and carl)
pro , but be more active
(07-15-2021, 09:57 PM)Pepsi188 Wrote: [ -> ]pro , but be more active

Interesting. Promoted to server manager, Well you deserve that Pepsi Congrats.

Destro Pro for me, even i'm not active on discord and make useless postes.  Tongue
Good Luck 1+
Ahh sorry I missed this one Tongue . As pepsi liked you then there is no other choice xD
Well thanks boys <3 Big Grin