LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Discord Admin Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Discord Username With Tag (eg. rian#5387) :- 38IED. ?#1188

2. Age and Country :- 18 Palestine & isreal

3. Timezone of your country :- KSA

4. How many years of experience do you have :-I have 3 years of experience, I was a supervisor in one of the powerful servers, and I was going to be promoted to the assistant owner of the server, but after a while the server died, and one of my friends had a server and gave me an admin

5. Tell about yourself :-I am a man of 18 years old. I love playing basketball and football. I love boxing. I have trained a lot to become a boxer. I also love to help people in anything.

6. Why should we pick you as Admin? :-If you choose me as an admin, I will help any new player in the server and help the players in everything and bear any responsibility I did wrong

7. Why do you wanna be an Admin on our Discord server :-Because I like to sit for hours on Discord, and I like to help people, understand them, guide them, and fulfill their needs, and anything they might need, I will be there.

8. Will do any partiality with your friends (Yes/No/Maybe) :- No

9. Have you been Admin on any other server? :-Yes, I was in many admin and manager servers, as well as other servers I used to serve, but it ended and I was reliable

10. Name any 5 bots from LPC Discord that you can handle :- MEE6 & Carl bot & Dyno & Tickt tool & LPC Giveaway
Sorry bro, As mentioned in the discord server by BeastGamerYashu
The discord admin applications are closed as of now....
Please wait untill they are reopened and re-apply again

Thankyou,
Guna
Admin applications are currently open... Please make a new Thread with the updated format