LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i got banned after map changing.

Steam:  "Bosquetti Butua 369" 21984 STEAM_0:0:580551573

info from console is:

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-VIP] EL-GAT() : assault
EL-GAT() killed badd/legia with famas
[Lamda MapVote] EL-GAT() nominated cs_assault32.
victordp91 killed bukake with m4a1
"sv_voiceenable" changed to "0"
{Lamda CreeD (Level-VIP)} [LPC Level-VIP] lukasz : dobra muj brat musi grac bo mama tak karze nie ogarnia
bukake dropped
bukake has left the game
[Missions] No One Won.. All Pero Players
[***] Say /points to check your Points for /shop. shop.lamdaprocs.com/deathmatch
{Lamda CreeD (Level-VIP)} [LPC Level-VIP] lukasz : mój
[Lamda MapVote] EL-GAT() has chosen de_dust2_2x2.
[Lamda MapVote] victordp91 has chosen cs_assault32.
[Lamda MapVote] badd/legia has chosen de_dust2_2x2_wide2.
[Lamda MapVote] 01Random10 has chosen cs_assault32.
"amx_nextmap" changed to "cs_assault32"
[Lamda MapVote] Bosquetti Butua 369 has chosen cs_assault32.
"mp_chattime" changed to "11.000000"
"sv_voiceenable" changed to "1"
[Lamda MapVote] 511 has chosen cs_assault32.
[Lamda MapVote] LT has chosen de_dust2_2x2_wide2.
LT dropped
LT has left the game
[Lamda MapVote] VM has chosen cs_assault32.
* Privileges set
* Privileges set
Error! Is Not Valid Auth (10).
Completed demo
Connecting to 88.218.227.136:27016...
You have been banned from this server.

Connecting to 88.218.227.136:27016...
You have been banned from this server.

Link for demo : i searched for demo or SS but there was no files from your server in my game directory.

Please can you see what's wrong.  Thanks Sad
i will restart server tomorrow. then should be fine again. seems like command spam ban.
anyway the demo is inside /game directory/cstrike/Lamda_CSDM_demo.dem
(11-28-2021, 11:39 AM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]i will restart server tomorrow. then should be fine again. seems like command spam ban.

I found out that i cannot play on your server on the same steam account when i change my other internet source because i have 2 in my house... that was the problem i change other wifi and the IP changed and i could play again. Maybe the server has the ip changer(VPN) protection who knows.. but i wuld love to play on your server with that other wifi connection because it is less laggy Big Grin

(11-28-2021, 09:36 PM)Bosquetti Butua 369 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2021, 11:39 AM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]i will restart server tomorrow. then should be fine again. seems like command spam ban.

I found out that i cannot play on your server on the same steam account when i change my other internet source because i have 2 in my house... that was the problem i change other wifi and the IP changed and i could play again. Maybe the server has the ip changer(VPN) protection who knows.. but i wuld love to play on your server with that other wifi connection because it is less laggy Big Grin

Now i cannot see the server on my CS ... what is happening ? is it me or the server ?
(11-28-2021, 09:36 PM)Bosquetti Butua 369 Wrote: [ -> ]Now i cannot see the server on my CS ... what is happening ? is it me or the server ?

maybe the server offline , look now if it's showing the server