LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: unban request number 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[FB]-------------------------------------[FB]
||| You are banned
||| Nick: VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew
||| IP: 188.2.27.191
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57526352
||| By admin: Krism
||| Reason: AimBot, No Recoil
||| Ban created: 13.04.2022 - 12:35:41
||| For length: 4 weeks
||| On: LamdaProCS.com [CSDM]+[Sentry+Laser]+[SHOP] (de_dust2_2x2)
||| Time left: 4 weeks
||| Will expire: 11.05.2022 - 12:35:41
[FB]-------------------------------------[FB]

note- admin did this on a personal agenda issue: he did not go spectate me, he did not watch me shoot or check my gameplay. this admin also knows very well how long I play here and that my stats are clean. I am reasonably concerned that he will use his amx powers to ban me again and again.

link demo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xz1yn9x8q6sxuxm/Lamda_CSDM_Demo.dem/file

link screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rtmGj1y
I've been watching you for a very long time. you turn the aim on from time to time when you need it, then turn it off. I'm not the first admin to ban you. in addition, you are disliked you create a nervous atmosphere on the server players complain about you, you are aggressive and you are looking for a fight.
suggestion: since this is my 4th ban and I do not use any cheats - could you please give me flag A (conditionally of course)? I really don't feel like these are going to stop, posting for cheats unban over and over.

(04-13-2022, 10:58 AM)Krism Wrote: [ -> ]I've been watching you for a very long time. you turn the aim on from time to time when you need it, then turn it off. I'm not the first admin to ban you. in addition, you are disliked you create a nervous atmosphere on the server players complain about you, you are aggressive and you are looking for a fight.

from console: ||| Reason: AimBot, No Recoil

also from console: 
VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew killed Krism with ak47

[***] Check our Dust2-Server at IP 37.59.43.196:27015. Say /help

[Lamda Shop] You have bought No Recoil for 1200$

a

Please stick to the topic and let some real admin with actual knowledge of the game look at the demo. Topic is my unban request, based on accusations of using cheats, not "playing aggressive" whatever that means to certain admin. If someone wants to ban me for behavior, then put it as a reason for the ban. I came to server and killed admin 20 times without saying any single word and he banned me while playing against me.
Tearful baby you won't tell me what to do. and if you keep talking, you will take a longer break in a moment to learn culture and humility.
PLease do not insult me here, for I am respecting this forum's rules. Sticking to a topic means not telling me how you banned me for using a cheat but coming here to say that "players complain" without any proof.
(04-13-2022, 11:26 AM)chudy_sooknew Wrote: [ -> ]Proszę nie obrażać mnie tutaj, ponieważ przestrzegam regulaminu tego forum. Trzymanie się tematu oznacza nie mówienie mi, jak zbanowałeś mnie za używanie oszustwa, ale przychodzenie tutaj, by powiedzieć, że „gracze narzekają” bez żadnego dowodu.
I added this as a piece of information that suggests that you should take a longer break from this server because it is bad to play when you are on it. And I do not offend you, I only state the fact.
(04-13-2022, 11:18 AM)Krism Wrote: [ -> ]Tearful baby you won't tell me what to do. and if you keep talking, you will take a longer break in a moment to learn culture and humility.

this is a direct insult "Tearful baby" and a threat to me - "if you keep talking, you will take a longer break"  I am asking server owners to reply to my thread, not the admin who banned me. PLease again, respect the forum rules, this is not a chatroom on discord.
You already got one warning from the Rian. you see, you have learned nothing
I will look at the demo when I got time and will ask rian as well

i unbanned you !
clean and unbanned already, thanks Pepsi.
using "no recoil" from shop offers strange behavior to someone spect'ing a player.
- closed -