LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: unban x5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[FB]-------------------------------------[FB]
||| You are banned
||| Nick: VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew
||| IP: 188.2.27.191
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57526352
||| By admin: Krism
||| Reason: bad behavior and insulting other players
||| Ban created: 15.04.2022 - 11:42:33
||| For length: 1 week
||| On: LamdaProCS.com [CSDM]+[Sentry+Laser]+[SHOP] (de_dust2_2x2_wide2)
||| Time left: 1 week
||| Will expire: 22.04.2022 - 11:42:33
[FB]-------------------------------------[FB]

hello, I just joined the server and got this ban, without typing anything in game.

link demo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ian7z7wklhrkbwi/Lamda_CSDM_Demo%25282%2529.dem/file
You were banned for the entirety of your behavior
no, I was banned because you do not like me, you still think I use cheats despite real admins telling you and everyone that I am clean. Because I told you hahaha, you cannot ban me, no aimbot, I win, you said I can ban you for insulting players, and I insulted no one. Writing someone that they are a noob? try again, you and other admins write that to me all the time.

from console:

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : hahah aimer

{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : prove it

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : hs in flight
{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : stfu

{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : yes and?

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : dmg x2 xD

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : yes use shop use
{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : another you cant Big Grin
{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : yes you dont use
{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : dmg x2 , rune, speed , invisibility , you are noob and thats all Big Grin aaaa o forget, buy hp Big Grin

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : stop camp Big Grin

{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : i can do whatever i want within the game

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : hahaha noob

*DEAD* {I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : dispenser Big Grin

*** VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew killed Krism with a headshot from ak47 ***
{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : its ok, you type i kill
{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : i like that
ADMIN Krism: slay VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew
(04-15-2022, 10:05 AM)skinny_sooknew Wrote: [ -> ]no, I was banned because you do not like me, you still think I use cheats despite real admins telling you and everyone that I am clean.  Because I told you hahaha, you cannot ban me, no aimbot, I win, you said I can ban you for insulting players, and I insulted no one. Writing someone that they are a noob? try again, you and other admins write that to me all the time.

from console:

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : hahah aimer

{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : prove it

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : hs in flight
{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : stfu

{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : yes and?

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : dmg x2 xD

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : yes use shop use
{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : another you cant Big Grin
{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : yes you dont use
{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : dmg x2 , rune, speed , invisibility , you are noob and thats all Big Grin aaaa o forget, buy hp Big Grin

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : stop camp Big Grin

{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : i can do whatever i want within the game

{I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : hahaha noob

*DEAD* {I really love Lamda!!} [LPC DM-S-AdmiN] Krism : dispenser Big Grin

*** VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew killed Krism with a headshot from ak47 ***
{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : its ok, you type i kill
{Muerto el Perro} [LPC DM-VIP] VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew : i like that
ADMIN Krism: slay VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew
Ohk, so if this is all there is to logs, then i don't see any reason why you had to ban him Krism....
Moreover you were the one insulting him or offending him with your words....

But still i don't want to believe this is all there is to it ... Let Rian confirm this issue...

And Krism people do whatever they want with points shop and all....
That's why the shop exist afterall....
You can't offend someone taking that as a reason

Well, gotta wait for Rian, or Nova since they are the only ones having access to logs
guns his earlier behavior provokes other players to "sit" after killing someone etc. This is not the first time that this player provokes other players. there are plenty of complaints about him. is in conflict with very many regulars on this server. I myself have witnessed many times when he insults other players. earlier, even the nickname changed offending other players. you can check it. I believe that this ban will give him time to think about his behavior and either he will calm down and start treating people with respect or he has no place for him in our community. I would like to add that he treats people in advance, considers himself better than others, is arrogant and conceited. a lot of players do not like him and I am not surprised because I have the same feelings about him. when he wins, he sticks his nose up and when he loses, he starts crying and insulting other players.

I still think it has an automatic aiming that turns on with some key from time to time.

besides, if you want, I will also find your words in the logs, no problem. in addition, after killing someone, he uses some stupid term "ez", which concludes that it is an offensive and degrading phrase
ok, I shoot someone, type "sit" and get one week ban on all Lamda community servers? Do you think that's fair?

again, disliking me gives you no right to ban me for nothing.

I can be arrogant I can celebrate my victories and I can think I am better until proven otherwise all I want, non of that is against the rules.

Buy a server and make your own rules, until then, please provide any evidence but your own opinions and claims. My demos are all here, and so are screenshots and console transcriptions.

You are literally saying it yourself right here that YOU have feelings about me. It is a ban based on your feelings, not actual evidence.

"a lot of players do not like him and I am not surprised because I have the same feelings about him"

The same way that you "feel" that I use cheats when many experienced players told you that I am not using cheats after seeing my demos. You were proven wrong for giving me a ban for using cheats and you still go on.
since other server owners decided that you play purely, I respect their decision, but I have my opinion on this subject. As for your behavior, the problems with any other player are not only with you. As for the length of the ban, it is not due to your today's behavior, but the entirety of your behavior. you are conflicting, arrogant, unpleasant so the length of the ban is justified. remember your insults to RK in January this year. wrote a complaint on the forum. Should I send a link? If you start behaving in a cultural way, no one will ban you. being better is a relative term Smile I've been playing cs for 15 years on and off and I've seen better smarts than you. P.S sit speaks to a dog, not a human, so learn the culture.

You didn't get a ban for free just for your inappropriate behavior to which you even admitted

you write complaints about me, try to prove something to me and the truth is that you are the problem, not me. you are disliked on the server, not me. and that's probably what hurts you the most.
(04-15-2022, 11:44 AM)Krism Wrote: [ -> ]"since other server owners decided that you play purely, I respect their decision, but I have my opinion on this subject. As for your behavior, the problems with any other player are not only with you."

so, for the problem that you have with any other player, you decided to ban me?

arrogance - not bannable
thinking I play good - not bannable
saying "sit" - not bannable

sit, to sit, have a seat, take a seat. I am not sure where you get the dog idea, but it is you, not me saying that. By the way, you told me to sit as well, will you ban yourself then?

again, you just type words, no screenshots, no demos, you even try to take me back to Jan this year. 
dear everyone reading this thread. as you can see, not only is he cheeky, but he also boasts about it and is proud of it. Listen, boy, as you can see, you still don't understand what you are explaining, so the ban is absolutely justified. you will not decide what to ban for and whom. For me your arrogance is a reason to ban you , so i did it. evidence was handed over by RK in January. as you can see you haven't learned anything since then. you are the first to give a hand to everyone as soon as something goes wrong. and that the admins use their power and beat you, and that someone changes the team, and that someone offends you. you start conflicts yourself and then you are surprised that someone is cleaning up with you? free jokes. you learn the culture of this server, you will play on it.
Vin you spoil the entertainment of another player. when you go in. half of the server goes out. you are so rude
Pages: 1 2