LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: CPL Demo I WH ( Not Sure )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Waiting for Sikh to reply.
Lol, I'll choose to take it as a compliment, "Mumbai Police" Smile

And for god sake, Mumbai. You're an admin, so at least use the screenshot function - then I could just have uploaded those, and all would be fine. Do me a favour and remember that for next time.

Thank you in advance, and good day to you.

CpL
Nice aim. Now thats perfect aim, not wh.
waiting for other's opinion.
Dude i have uploaded just to confirm if u r WHng y do i need SS when i m posting a demo. I am new to this but it seems to me as WH lets see what others have to say.
(08-01-2015, 06:03 PM)NIT Wrote: [ -> ]Dude i have uploaded just to confirm if u r WHng y do i need SS when i m posting a demo. I am new to this but it seems to me as WH lets see what others have to say.

I don't think you quite understood me. What you've done is totally fine, I'm just adding that you should use amx_ssbanmenu in order to force the one you suspect to use wh to take screenshots. This method does not require "opinions" - if a person is wallhacking, it will show on the screenshots. It's much simpler and much more efficient Smile

CpL
Clean.

Sikh floDe
Thread closed Tongue
thread closed, wow