LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banned by kalinikta... UNBANN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is my demo...

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/VlBvRB9d/file.html

Details of console....

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin /N~LegioN/^kalinikta.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : class
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 2000431983 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 114.30.74.225 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================

I dont have any SS cause he dint even speced me before banning...

Don't go in his favour... See the demo and please unbann me ASAP.....
Demo is corrupted, can't view it.

Sikh floDe
(08-05-2015, 10:45 AM)/N~LegioN/^Sikh FloDe Wrote: [ -> ]Demo is corrupted, can't view it.

Sikh floDe

Thats all i have... 
What to do next?

Reply soon and unbann ASAP cause m not waller...
Your demo is purposely made corrupted . Banned.
This is fucking shit...
can see all of my demos no one is playin...

If i dont have any demo what about KALI he banned me for a reason dint he...

i have not corrupted them intentionally.....

He cant even stand a good player dint he....??
-_-

Be fair atleast

Ask him to give me a proof which will prove i am WALLER...

i'll not ask you to unbann

-_-
(08-05-2015, 11:32 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]Your demo is purposely made corrupted . Banned.

seriously joint not expected  from you ..instead of asking kali abt the issue you are   playing blame game...a shit like admin its been 48 hrs have he shown any concern or paid any attention to the post of class?? 
The way it goes over here. You get banned, you need to post demo. Admins watch the demo and unbans a player if found clean. If your friend is unable to provide a demo that actually works on our PC, he is not getting any unban. Of 60 players playing daily on server, he is the only one whose demo gets corrupted. Strange.. NOT EXPECTED FROM EITHER OF YOU TO COMMENT LIKE THIS.
cut the crap...

let that Kali post his part....

that's the way it should go right?

Let him post and prove i was walling and i will not ask for unban.....

Trust me he is not a good one and doesnt deserve to be an admin....
(08-06-2015, 04:35 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]The way it goes over here. You get banned, you need to post demo. Admins watch the demo and unbans a player if found clean. If your friend is unable to provide a demo that actually works on our PC, he is not getting any unban. Of 60 players playing daily on server, he is the only one whose demo gets corrupted. Strange.. NOT EXPECTED FROM EITHER OF YOU TO COMMENT LIKE THIS.
oo really but i read somewhere that if the admin doesn't have the proof for y he banned a player his rights get revoked and the player gets unbanned..and in real life scenarios also its goes by this way only the accuser must have a proof before accusing any one and if he has then the accused need to show that he is not guilty otherwise he gets punished..nor the way kali did.. like judge punishing a person n then finding out afterwards whether he guilty or not.. such noob admins. Now i am afraid kahin mujhe ban na karde....for talking good or talking against admin or even kick me out of the forum  
(08-06-2015, 06:09 PM)bakchodi mat kar Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2015, 04:35 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]The way it goes over here. You get banned, you need to post demo. Admins watch the demo and unbans a player if found clean. If your friend is unable to provide a demo that actually works on our PC, he is not getting any unban. Of 60 players playing daily on server, he is the only one whose demo gets corrupted. Strange.. NOT EXPECTED FROM EITHER OF YOU TO COMMENT LIKE THIS.
oo really but i read somewhere that if the admin doesn't have the proof for y he banned a player his rights get revoked and the player gets unbanned..and in real life scenarios also its goes by this way only the accuser must have a proof before accusing any one and if he has then the accused need to show that he is not guilty otherwise he gets punished..nor the way kali did.. like judge punishing a person n then finding out afterwards whether he guilty or not.. such noob admins. Now i am afraid kahin mujhe ban na karde....for talking good or talking against admin or even kick me out of the forum  

Listen here guys. Class was asked to upload a demo so that we can determine if he was indeed wallhacking. Suddenly, his demo just happens to be "corrupted", which is highly suspicious. We cannot unban a person who initially was thought to be hacking, and when he's told to present the proof that he's not it just disappears into the thin air. It doesn't work that way. I cannot go down to the local kiosk, and claim that I'm the winner of this months lottery pot, and when he asks me for the ticket to prove that I'm the winner then say "I lost it" and expect him/her to pay out the winning prize. Neither does it work that way if I was forced to take screenshots, and I "lost" one of them. The odds are telling that you are most likely to have "lost" the evidence on purpose, and the only rational thing to do would be to keep the ban active, merely because the statistics and the logic behind it speaks for that outcome. The whole point of this banning system will completely collapse if we were to unban people who "happend to lose their demo/screenshots" or "corrupted" for that matter - everyone can say that! Thus you stay banned until you can provide the inquired evidence to support your statements. If you are indeed telling the truth, then I'm sorry; then you're just in bad luck in which case you can only blame your own computer or whatever "corrupted" that demo of yours.

CpL
Pages: 1 2