LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: I was not hacking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was not hacking why the f*** i got banned .

here's my demo http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/BGWizad4/file.html

if demo was required then there should have been half an hour ban why was i banned for 1 day......i have a clan match today..........

I was not hacking.......................remove this abusive admin
First thing bro killer doesn't ban you bro. Many ask him to plz ban so that you can post ur demo
Second thing if u r clean then u should be happy so that player call you hacksr on ur skills
Final let me check demo

-{L^0^W}-159___K!|L3R

Blackfire check demo and let me no by the way not me every one on sv told me to spec and the decision about banning took by me and blackfire so dont blame and if you are clean than dont you need to worry about u will get unbanned  Smile Angel
Lol ask scary he will tell the ts chat 

Bro this demo is half .
U re connect ? You playing from 2hr but only last 15mint demo
(08-07-2015, 06:08 AM)bakchodi mat kar Wrote: [ -> ][quote='A$CE' pid='2983' dateline='1438924865']
i was not hacking why the f*** i got banned .

here's my demo  http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/BGWizad4/file.html

if demo was required then there should have been half an hour ban why was i banned for 1 day......i have a clan match today..........

I was not hacking.......................remove this abusive admin

Benifit of doubt going to A$CS. You are unbanned.
Okay this case is not closed. Someone please watch the demo.
clean.
If Stiv says he is clean, I am ok to lift the ban.
Post the nick that needs to be unbanned

-{L^0^W}-159___K!|L3R

Well phantom i am talking about A$CE yestarday look as i said i will make a lil highlighting clip to you and its prove enough that he was walling and as of i watched the demo i am on that decision that he was surely walling as of me scavy and blackfire we all on servers before i bann him every one speced him and said perfectly walling thats why i banned him. Now phanny if you are thinking about unbann than i would like to tell you that transformer already unbanned him when he gave his demo after like 15 to 20 mins he unbanned him as of we are just watching the demo and taking decision well i would also like to highlight you phantom that without any core member or owner permision he just unbanned well i think u need to think about this phantom if you got any problem u can say open mindly please phantom just say about this case what to do. And i think you need to see this demo if you dont mind!!!