LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Request not to unban someone who never donated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Respected owners i just banned aconite for wallhacking. I have been watching him for a long time.. Everyone suspected him for long. But as he is a nab hider and camper he always got away with it.. So i solely request that dont unban him without proper Demo. ANd i hope it wont be legitimate enough to post a hacking demo.. Now he must try to camouflage it. Beware...

And he is someone who has been playing here from the begining but sadly never donated a penny for this servers' good.
I see he submitted a demo and Transformer unbanned him. Thank you for being a good admin. You also can watch his demo and note down the points in reply and if he is found hacker, I will make sure he leaves the server .
Exactly
I hope discovery you don't just ban him in future do spec him properly and decide.. not donating for the community is not justified for remaining banned..
Joint, Okay man. Gonna see his Demo definitely.. And I dont ban randomly, man. Then you must have got complaint against me. Which is so rare I guess. I am here to play and to learn as well. So always admire your suggestions.

Navy Seal, go through the ban history again. I never banned him for the virtue of keeping his wallet intact for the sole period on which he has been playing on Lamda's server. Neither did I wished to ban him on the aforesaid purpose. I banned him for wallhacking. Well, I speced him enough. Now I have to see his demo and must learn how does he manage to camouflage his hack. Because the way he killed me, even if he uses a Steelseries Elite or Frost or Razer Taimat, no way he heard my footsteps.
Be impartial. Or if you wanna abet his a**, I wont mind. Big Grin Big Grin Cheers.
well your thread subject says what you meant...just cause you donated and are admin that doesn't mean you will say like that..anyways..do watch the demo and clear your doubts..btw you were always annoyed getting killed by him in sv...so I know your frustration...CHEERS Big Grin

CLOSE THE THREAD.
(08-07-2015, 04:03 PM)/-=HHz=-/ NAVY SEAL Wrote: [ -> ]well your thread subject says what you meant...just cause you donated and are admin that doesn't mean you will say like that..anyways..do watch the demo and clear your doubts..btw you were always annoyed getting killed by him in sv...so I know your frustration...CHEERS Big Grin

CLOSE THE THREAD.

Joint i didnt unbanned Acconite.
then?
Then y u wrote there. uNbANNeD