LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: thread a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
according to recent post on a thread by joint, posting a reply on a thread can create problem on a forum but i didn't get that.
according to me a forum is a place where people of common interest share n talk to each other by posting thread and replying to it and the last thing i know is i am posting it in forum i guess.."confused"
People who really want to understand that statement, will understand. I do not have to explain myself to people like you. If you are so much concerned about Class, his problem is solved. SO I will leave this post open for you. You can list whatever you want and NONE will be considered.
(08-07-2015, 06:59 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]People who really want to understand that statement, will understand. I do not have to explain myself to people like you. If you are so much concerned about Class, his problem is solved. SO I will leave this post open for you. You can list whatever you want and NONE will be considered.

i am not here to get considered its just a forum n i am expressing my thoughts its your wish to comment or not and i am happy that i am not the kind of  person you are..!!!
guys, cut it out. Class ban has been lifted.