LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banned by systen , cant understand where is the prob , on my side or server side ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my nick is harshad and it shows this unknown nick
please tell me if there is anyting wrong on my side

Server # 5
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Lamda || Dust2 Only ||.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : rr-<NOOB MODE>
[AMXBans] Reason : ' MODE> '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_ID_LAN '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 182.48.199.1 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console

please helpas i'm regular player of this server , and i don't even try any other one , so it has actually stopped my online cs playing
wer is the demo.....
(08-30-2015, 01:05 PM)[TES] ` /NeverMore^/ Wrote: [ -> ]wer is the demo.....

nothing happened  for demo , i wasn't playing ,
here's what happened =
i played at night successfully ,then i closed the game and slept  ,
 another morning when i woke up , and tried to connect our server , i was banned with that nick which i never knew , never even read anywhere , my real and only nick is harshad 
where did that another banned nick came from
in my settings my name is harshad , but when i try to connect our sevrver , i get kicked and in console ban report says that weird another nick banned , i'm confused   Undecided ?? please help

even my ip is not in amxbans
Dont lie. The ips are same.
(08-30-2015, 03:11 PM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]Dont lie. The ips are same.

i can swear on anything
, just one more thing there is on server which starts automatically when i start the game , i never used that server , everytime i cancel loading of that server , but that day i forgot to do that , and it got connected , and when i noticed i closed that , and tried our server , and it this prob started

182.48.199.1 // this is my ip , is it the same ???

this is sad Sad i always played loyally , m been playing for long time now on this server , in both dd2 dd2only , never even walled , Sad , and now i got banned for something reason i don't even know . how can i get banned on somebody elses ip ,

first of all my ip not static it's dynamic, it changes everytime , my ISP don't provide static ip ,

i never thought that i will be banned , trust me please investigate this , i'm clean . Sad
I will believe you for this time. Better not find you walling or anything in the future.
Unbanned.

Sikh floDe
i never do such wrong thing , i have dream of becoming admin here

you can see my activities on this site

thank you very much

please tell me how can i avoid this to be happened next time

(08-30-2015, 03:59 PM)/N~LegioN/^Sikh FloDe Wrote: [ -> ]I will believe you for this time. Better not find you walling or anything in the future.
Unbanned.

Sikh floDe
 i never did anything wrong , infact i spotted many hackers and waller , why will i wall  when i don't want to loose this server at any cost , in fact i always dreamed to become admin for lamda some day , as i play at night till morning , i usually face hacker ,and don't get admin support . thank you so much for solving this prob for me , you gave me hope 

(08-30-2015, 03:59 PM)/N~LegioN/^Sikh FloDe Wrote: [ -> ]I will believe you for this time. Better not find you walling or anything in the future.
Unbanned.

Sikh floDe
 i never did anything wrong , infact i spotted many hackers and waller , why will i wall  when i don't want to loose this server at any cost , in fact i always dreamed to become admin for lamda some day , as i play at night till morning , i usually face hacker ,and don't get admin support . thank you so much for solving this prob for me , you gave me hope 
ok, be clean. and for god sake , minimize your signature. Smile
(08-30-2015, 04:12 PM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]ok, be clean. and for god sake , minimize your signature. Smile

ohh sure sir , trust me i am always clean , i can't doo anything which will compromise my membership on this server 

(08-30-2015, 04:14 PM)Harshad Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2015, 04:12 PM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]ok, be clean. and for god sake , minimize your signature. Smile

ohh sure sir , trust me i am always clean , i can't doo anything which will compromise my membership on this server 

thank you a lot for resolving this issue for me Smile 

Still i'm confused , that how can i prevent this from happening next time , is now i didn't even understood what happened , Any tipps ??