LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: ApeX E-Sport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Smile
is it any space is there in your clan if yes please add me..... Tongue

Nick:- K!||!ng__Sp!r

Steam:- no not yet

Playing cs :- since last 4 or 5 years

i am also known as other nick 159___K!|L3r
Sorry bro, we are a closed group. We only take players on invite Smile
Update #1: astronauT our new member Smile
(10-14-2015, 05:23 PM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]astronauT our new member Smile

I WANT TO JOIN APEX , I CAN 1 VS 1 WITH ANY OF YOUR PLAYER, CHECK MY SKILLS AND TELL ME IF I CAN JOIN YOUR CLAN, I DONT WANT TO JOIN ANY OTHER CLAN, ITS APEX OR NONE AND I WAS A LOYAL MEMBER OF MARVEL BUT THEY REMOVED ME BECAUS I WENT VILLAGE. KI NDLY LOOK INTO IT AND ALSO I HAVE GOOD RANK ON ALL LAMDA SERVERS YOU CAN CHECK MY RANK ON ALL LAMDA SERVERS AND ALSO NASTY,AMBROSIA AND UGC , THNAK YOU  Big Grin Cool Shy Heart
(10-15-2015, 06:13 AM)Mr.Cool Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2015, 05:23 PM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]astronauT our new member Smile

I WANT TO JOIN APEX , I CAN 1 VS 1 WITH ANY OF YOUR PLAYER, CHECK MY SKILLS AND TELL ME IF I CAN JOIN YOUR CLAN, I DONT WANT TO JOIN ANY OTHER CLAN, ITS APEX OR NONE AND I WAS A LOYAL MEMBER OF MARVEL BUT THEY REMOVED ME BECAUS I WENT VILLAGE. KI NDLY LOOK INTO IT AND ALSO I HAVE GOOD RANK ON ALL LAMDA SERVERS YOU CAN CHECK MY RANK ON ALL LAMDA SERVERS AND ALSO NASTY,AMBROSIA AND UGC , THNAK YOU  Big Grin Cool Shy Heart

Bro If you understand me well and good.. If you don't want to be in the clan just say to us.. don't blame MARVEL!..I've already said you ... It was a new topic.
BTW sorry Dark for posting here.

-RuLeRz
Update #2: Esx and f4nat returned. Pew our new member. astronauT is now flodhesT.
Cheers Smile
Uptade #3: (Though these changes were done in past month.)
Out- f4nat, flodhesT and Goshawk
In- lukEE
Update #4:
Out- esX
In- Shanky(goffu), sxL and 1nhale
hahahhahahaha Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3