LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: syedazhar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy "syedazhar" was hacking since ages and it seems like no one gives shit lol..

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/WfN98B6R/file.html

Fast forward and watch from "45:38:00" to "45:50:00"
He should update his hack lol.
Ban his steam ID : STEAM_0:0:57331550
thanks for the help Smile Will do it whenever I see him
You can ban his steam ID even if he is not in the server.
I spec this guy like 1 hour along today afternoon and didn't ban cuz I thought his demo will be not strong enough to prove he is a hacker. While spec anyone will feel he is cheating, but he is so good at pretending he is not hacking :| I spec like 1 hour and gave up.
(10-07-2015, 12:07 PM)sPARtaN Wrote: [ -> ]I spec this guy like 1 hour along today afternoon and didn't ban cuz I thought his demo will be not strong enough to prove he is a hacker. While spec anyone will feel he is cheating, but he is so good at pretending he is not hacking :| I spec like 1 hour and gave up.

Lol there is a lot of this type of hackers, They act like they know nothing.. When they're actually hacking.
Thanks, I have added his ban Smile
Ser, I have see you are a good watcher. How about a lill donation and get Admin. Smile
(10-07-2015, 12:39 PM)Dark Horse Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I have added his ban Smile
Ser, I have see you are a good watcher. How about a lill donation and get Admin. Smile

To be honest, being an admin is an honorable thing for me (in cs).. Sadly I don't have time to play.