LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Please :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why am I getting banned after 1 day from posting my demo Sad
And I guess the admin who banned me will not come here and view my demo.

http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/6EZhvXvh/file.html

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Nuni Me Ched _|_.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : f7
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack + Aimbot '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ forum.lamdaprocs.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' VALVE_0 : 4 : 122120413 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 2.51.210.167 '
[AMXBans] =======================================

This is the console info, please unban me now. Or check my demo at least.
lol man, all your team mates and enemy team was calling you walling and aim boting for a reason. the admin you banned still playing in dust2 server. I'm not gonna even watch ur demo cuz 3 admins were there when you got banned. you could have got another chance for unban, if you were honest and said sorry ffor hacking. nah man you not clean. and one other thing. edit this post and insert console details you got after get banned. admin who banned you, reason stuff.
Im not clean??
Not sure if you're trolling.. Im not hacking please check the demo

So you already know am hacker.. why didn't you ban me then? or ask for demo ? or even Take screenshot to prove i'm hacking??
You're not logical at all bro

The sad thing is that the demo is for 3 rounds LOLOLOLOL =DDDD
(10-11-2015, 12:30 PM)FF7 Wrote: [ -> ]Im not clean??

So you already know am hacker.. why didn't you ban me then? or ask for demo ? or even Take screenshot to prove i'm hacking??

I didn't ban cuz I was specing you while playing(after I'm dead), if I banned you that time, other admins and players can complain me that as a ban without proper spec. SO I waited till one of other admins ban you. other reason is today I banned like 3 or more people and have to explain the reasons if they posted demos. it's not easy as you or other players think about banning. that's why waited till other one ban you Smile  and post the console msg btw. At least you havent mentioned why u got banned and the admin who banned you. so how we gonna start the investigation  Big Grin  [Edited: Just saw console info]

(10-11-2015, 12:40 PM)sPARtaN Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't ban cuz I was specing you while playing(after I'm dead), if I banned you that time, other admins and players can complain me that as a ban without proper spec. SO I waited till one of other admins ban you. other reason is today I banned like 3 or more people and have to explain the reasons if they posted demos. it's not easy as you or other players think about banning. that's why waited till other one ban you Smile  and post the console msg btw. At least you havent mentioned why u got banned and the admin who banned you. so how we gonna start the investigation  Big Grin

(10-11-2015, 12:40 PM)sPARtaN Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't ban cuz I was specing you while playing(after I'm dead), if I banned you that time, other admins and players can complain me that as a ban without proper spec. SO I waited till one of other admins ban you. other reason is today I banned like 3 or more people and have to explain the reasons if they posted demos. it's not easy as you or other players think about banning. that's why waited till other one ban you Smile  and post the console msg btw. At least you havent mentioned why u got banned and the admin who banned you. so how we gonna start the investigation  Big Grin

Please check the thread again and for " if I banned you that time, other admins and players can complain me that as a ban without proper spec" thats what your friend Nuni did, banned me for 3 rounds gameplay. smh :\

Bro there is no need for investigation, Its not crime scene.. Its just demo of 3 rounds.
[quote pid='4580' dateline='1444567446']
[quote pid='4579' dateline='1444567259']

"Bro there is no need for investigation, Its not crime scene.. Its just demo of 3 rounds."

[/quote]

[/quote]

In gaming world, hacking is the biggest crime  that you can sentenced life time in jail  Big Grin
(10-11-2015, 12:58 PM)sPARtaN Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='4580' dateline='1444567446']
[quote pid='4579' dateline='1444567259']

"Bro there is no need for investigation, Its not crime scene.. Its just demo of 3 rounds."

[/quote]

In gaming world, hacking is the biggest crime  that you can sentenced life time in jail  Big Grin
[/quote]

I know man, But I meant that the demo can be viewed in short period of time, less than 5 minutes
am I going to get unbanned or what?
Clean.. Unbanned...
Ohh and I forgot to mention that was a nice game.. Although the demo is very short but still I enjoyed watching it xD..
Pages: 1 2