LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: M Not Waller, chut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
today i was playing clan match against frantic and some admin called me waller and announced that frantic won the match wtf is this man i've uploaded 3 demos and 5 screenshots u still call me waller ? u outta ur mind ?

demo link - http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/7gyKNK69/file.html
Post the proper information and I will take a look at it. Follow the unban guide.

Sikh FloDe
Dude Check the Title "M NOT WALLER, chut"? I can Understand it Frustrating for you but please follow some discipline. 
HE is clean Tongue like always
No action to be taken unless he does what Sikh requested. Behave.
(10-29-2015, 05:19 PM).[mousegaming] Sikh FloDe Wrote: [ -> ]Post the proper information and I will take a look at it. Follow the unban guide.

Sikh FloDe

I didn't got banned from any server, I was just playing ClanMatch against "frantics" and an admin who's member of R3B0RN, I don't remember his IGN I guess he was patsorluk. So he just announced that I'm waller and declared frantics as winner, People always calls me waller and I've got banned for 4 times. Every time I've uploaded demo and screenshots, many admins declared me as pro but today everyone is saying that I'm waller, wtf? If you guys think I'm waller why would I upload demo or screenshots? In yesterday's ClanMatch's demo you will see I did a lot of spam at double door because I saw a player or heard some footsteps, and there's a thing called running spams (it's when a enemy is going to B from CT Base or going to CT Base from B, obviously you will see him when you are at Middle, after this you just have to guess where will be he's standing or running after he's not able to see from us, and just you have to shoot). There's another way to prove myself that I'm not a waller, Organize a match and get best admins to watch my game and take screenshots I'll surely upload them. If CpL, eSx, Agressor or any other pro player does spam he's not called waller he's called pro. it's not cool bro.
Dude Core Members are just requesting you to follow Unban Guide If Clean you will get unbanned.
Why did you link an old demo? I remember watching this one months ago.

Sikh FloDe
once I banned you for walling. spec for like 1 hour or more. my doubt was huge cuz in last 15 mins I spec you in map view and just amazed how you make that routes to reach enemies from backside and how amazingly you reach for the last alive person. and yet I don't know how you got unbanned that time and who unbanned you.
(10-30-2015, 04:10 PM)sPARtaN Wrote: [ -> ]once I banned you for walling. spec for like 1 hour or more. my doubt was huge cuz in last 15 mins I spec you in map view and just amazed how you make that routes to reach enemies from backside and how amazingly you reach for the last alive person. and yet I don't know how you got unbanned that time and who unbanned you.

unbanned by phantom ////// lamda

(10-30-2015, 02:48 PM).[mousegaming] Sikh FloDe Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you link an old demo? I remember watching this one months ago.

Sikh FloDe

it's not an old demo link................
Pages: 1 2