LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
my full length demo file... - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: my full length demo file... (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Pages: 1 2

my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^T__215 - 05-11-2015

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/cIRk7kKY/file.html
if i spam that does not mean that i use wall.. although i dont wanna say anythng but b prepare to post your own demo when i fell something fissy..
go on and have a look at my demo..

RE: my full length demo file... - Ary ////// lamda - 05-11-2015

Connect to the server then open console and copy the ban info.. and paste it here

RE: my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^Pink - 05-11-2015

t_215 dont feel offended when you are asked for your demo. We are forced to do this for a successful management of Lamda Pro CS. And t_215 if you have doubts against any Super Admins or Core members of Lamda Pro CS then you can always record their demo and submit proof here. We guarantee that anyone and everyone will be punished if they are found hacking. Pls understand and cooperate brother.
Smile
(05-11-2015, 07:23 PM)Ary ////// lamda Wrote: Connect to the server then open console and copy the ban info.. and paste it here

Ary he was banned for only 30 or maybe 1 hr i guess.. he is already unbanned Smile

RE: my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^T__215 - 05-11-2015

i am unbanned now so i cant get the amx commands.. but u can see the amx ban it has all the info about my banning.. although i really appreciate your advise pink.. and i am glad to post my demo here and when its all about our server then i am always forced to do that and i will do it.. and by the way i love you.. Big Grin <3

RE: my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^Pink - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 08:31 PM)tupagoswamilamda01 Wrote: i am unbanned now so i cant get the amx commands.. but u can see the amx ban it has all the info about my banning.. although i really appreciate your advise pink.. and i am glad to post my demo here and when its all about our server then i am always forced to do that and i will do it.. and by the way i love you.. Big Grin <3

The last part was very unnecessary Tongue Tongue  

RE: my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^Domi - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 07:21 PM)tupagoswamilamda01 Wrote: http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/cIRk7kKY/file.html
if i spam that does not mean that i use wall.. although i dont wanna say anythng but b prepare to post your own demo when i fell something fissy..
go on and have a look at my demo..

First of all don't try to teach me the difference between a wallhack and spam and say whatever you feel like saying, haha. I've been through this like infinite times, where people call me a waller and i don't give a f***. I'm watching your demo now, and if you're found guilty your vip will be revoked and you will be permanently banned from the server.

RE: my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^T__215 - 05-11-2015

Do whatever u want as i know am not a waller and i know this also that u ban players widout any reasons,, and players who killed u twice or thrice u ban those players coz u are afraid of them.. so i dont have any problem wid your ban i have posted my demo and anybody can watch it and if they think i use wall they will comment,, and u havent given me the vip i have taken it from ary/////lamda so i will request him to watch and give the judgement coz i know the quality of your game.. so better u leave your comment in your keyboard coz if anybody ask your demo and if u post it there will b lots of guilty...
I hope u understand what did i say..
cheers man..

RE: my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^Domi - 05-12-2015

(05-11-2015, 10:52 PM)tupagoswamilamda01 Wrote: Do whatever u want as i know am not a waller and i know this also that u ban players widout any reasons,, and players who killed u twice or thrice u ban those players coz u are afraid of them.. so i dont have any problem wid your ban i have posted my demo and anybody can watch it and if they think i use wall they will comment,, and u havent given me the vip i have taken it from ary/////lamda so i will request him to watch and give the judgement coz i know the quality of your game.. so better u leave your comment in your keyboard coz if anybody ask your demo and if u post it there will b lots of guilty...
I hope  u understand what did i say..
cheers man..

Oh wow! Somebody has clearly got a big mouth. How many free bans have I given, according to you? The real figure is zero(0). You might open your eyes and go through all the submitted demos and actually try digging out one like that. I ain't afraid of your shit man. If you're accusing me of free banning, then give me proof. If you can't give me proof, I will have all your posts on the forum moderated. Are you sure you want that kind of heat? Better watch your mouth next time, yeah kid?

You want my demo? Oh please! Players can have my demo anytime whenever they want or they can record my gameplay themselves and post it here. I've dealt with these accusations so many times and I always come out clean.

Also, this demo that you've posted is not the demo I want. Submit the demo in which I've banned you, alright? Having a backup clean demo that you can submit instead of the real one is a clever strategy, but it doesn't fool adults, okay kid?

They see me rolling. they hating. Welcome to my hate club Unicorn.

RE: my full length demo file... - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 05-12-2015

I dunno what the f*** is going on.. But I appreciate the fact that u like my dp..

RE: my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^Kalinikta - 05-12-2015

(05-11-2015, 10:52 PM)tupagoswamilamda01 Wrote: Do whatever u want as i know am not a waller and i know this also that u ban players widout any reasons,, and players who killed u twice or thrice u ban those players coz u are afraid of them.. so i dont have any problem wid your ban i have posted my demo and anybody can watch it and if they think i use wall they will comment,, and u havent given me the vip i have taken it from ary/////lamda so i will request him to watch and give the judgement coz i know the quality of your game.. so better u leave your comment in your keyboard coz if anybody ask your demo and if u post it there will b lots of guilty...
I hope  u understand what did i say..
cheers man..

You know, you should think twice about accusing a super moderator of free banning like that. I will not have you accuse people without giving proof.

So here is what is going to happen: You either show me proof - a thread on the forum with a complaint against Domi for free banning, or I will chuck you out of the coming clan match. Show me just 1 thread.

Also, I have seen Domi's gameplay myself. I know he isn't hacking.