LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
my full length demo file... - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: my full length demo file... (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Pages: 1 2

RE: my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^T__215 - 05-12-2015

1st of all evrytime i reconnect my previous autorecord demo gets erased so posting old demos is imposiblle,, and i have posted the particular demo in which domi has banned me yesterday,, which file size was 73mb,, but just after 10 mins when domi ask for the demo and i said that i have already posted it in forum he gives out a reply within 10 mins that he found me guilty in that demo,, in 10 mins he downloaded a 73mb file and watched it carefully and also replied,, and after that today he is saying that i have posted a another demo and this demo is not that particular demo in which he has banned me.. i think he is really angry about me that i have killed him or else the main moto of him is to ban me... but this is the particular demo where domi banned me yesterday,, and 1 got 29 respawn also when zana said at comments u r so lucky.. so he should watch the full demo and then relize that this kid is not going to fool anybody he has just posted the real demo coz i dont hack so im always to give out my demo when sme1 asks 4 it..

and kalnikita//////lamda i know you have said the right thing to me,, and i fell sorry for my rude jesrure Sad ,, but the main thing is that yesterday when i posted my demo and when domi came to see that he just said that he found me guilty and he does this whole things in just 10 mins.. so u say me that do u think he really have seen the full demo..?? and if he has seen the full demo then why he is saying that this is not the demo where he has banned me,, but this is the particualar demo where domi banned me for 30 mins and given reason to post full length demo..
so as a normal player of the server when i need to be carefull when i say something to a moderator then the moderator also should do his quality cheack properly.. widout watching or not watching full demos and give out comment that he found guilty in the demo and after that next day saying that this is not the original demo is a type of 1st stage of free banning....

and i am here to play a fair game and i dont have any particular competition wid any1,, and as i love playing cs so come and makes me comfortable in this servr.
but if for a simple game where i have done nothing and still i have posted my demo wid all due respect as its in the rule of lamda pro cs,, and after posting the real demo whre i have done nothing but killed a player severel times just makes me a hacker... and still after that when i say that i dont care about his comments the admin just say that this is not a real demo.. so mr admin if this is not a real demo then how could u say me a hacker when u found me lean in this demo,, and how are u so confidently telling that this demo is fake??? as i have posted the real demo but unfortunately u havent seen it properly..
mr admin please cheack the full length demo and then give judgement.. i dont use hacks coz i can kill and get frags widout it...

and kalinikita///////lamda am sorry for the rude behaviourif you want me tpo chuck out of the clan u may do that as really i should have proof b4 saying anythng.. so as i have no prof right now so i am losser and pardon me.. sorryyyy...

and domi we all know that there is a edit option in the bottom of every reply so any1 can edit his comments.. Tommorow night u have commented that " I have found guilty in your demo your vip will b removed with a permanent ban on the server" but after my comment u have changed it,, so i have seen the real comment... and if their is process to see a edit comment then any 1 can see that you have edited your comment..

RE: my full length demo file... - Dark Horse - 05-12-2015

t___215, bro why are you making a small think to big wars? I was present when Domi banned you. He banned you for 30 min with reason to upload a demo. Did he gave reason like wallhack or anything.

i dont wanna comment more in this matter.. if i have hurt anybody by saying smething wromg then am sorry and i wanna say just little thing that i am here just to play and enjoy not to hack or argue.. so better to leave all discusions and focus on the game...

RE: my full length demo file... - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 05-12-2015

Mahnn I read the whole thing to see if you mentioned me.. Now that's rude.. How could u ignore me..

RE: my full length demo file... - /N~LegioN/^Pink - 05-12-2015

lol joint Big Grin

Joint bro sorry i forgotten u. :p by th way u dnt cme daily at th servr are u busy wid your job or studies.???? Wanna play when u come Big Grin

And thats a cool dp bro. Eat sleep rape reapet lol