LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Introduction new member :* - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum: ---===( Introduce yourself! )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Introduction new member :* (/showthread.php?tid=145)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Introduction new member :* - Diana - 05-12-2015

1. Nickname on our servers: Criminal^Diana or just simplified Diana.

2. Your real name (yes, your real real-life name): Diana Graaf.

3. Your age (ladies are not obligated to answer Wink ):  18+

4. Country of residence (Masturbatia is an acceptable response, but you will have to do a sexy dance to prove it): Hahaha actually made me laugh, what were you people thinking when programming this page Smile 
(the Netherlands).

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional): Nahh probably not.

6. How long you've been playing CS(don't get sad if we call you noob. We call everyone noobs. Even ourselves): 4 years. damn time flies by :/

7. Your favorite server (If our servers get depressed that you don't like them, we will put them in rehab. You be truthful): Hahaha seriously guys, u high Big Grin ?  probabaly jack daniels and kosmos but who gives a single f*ck about that. Anyone interested in some Chivas Tongue Blush

8. Any hobbies ("Hobbies? what are those? I even skip bathing to play CS" - perfectly acceptable response Wink ): Game, shopping and nights out freak Smile

9. What do you think of our servers? (You can say they suck, but then you should also willingly accept a reply of "you suck" from us): You guys need more staff.

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? If so, please write them down
(we promise to ignore your suggestions for two weeks because we're too busy doing the Irish clogging dance. Then we will make a random decision that more than half our moderators will have no clue about Wink ): Probably the fact that i join this community and cant even connect to the server becuase i wouldn't get acces to it. for those who didnt understand that mouth full <----  i mean "kicked, no entry to the server"  Sad

RE: Introduction new member :* - Ary ////// lamda - 05-12-2015

You getting kicked? whats your nick in the game? there is a strange problem...i will reinstall the server... but that will take time...

RE: Introduction new member :* - Birdy Num Num - 05-12-2015

First of all Welcome To Lamda Pro Cs.

And This Problem Which You Are Getting "Kicked,No Entry To The Server" Is A Bug So You Should Change Your Name And Enter The Server With A New Name.

Happy Fragging At Our Servers Big Grin

RE: Introduction new member :* - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 05-12-2015

Mahn... How can you hate Jack Daniels over Chivaz... I bet you couldn't afford it..

RE: Introduction new member :* - Diana - 05-13-2015

(05-12-2015, 08:49 PM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: First of all Welcome To Lamda Pro Cs.

And This Problem Which You Are Getting "Kicked,No Entry To The Server" Is A Bug So You Should Change Your Name And Enter The Server With A New Name.

Happy Fragging At Our Servers Big Grin

Alright, you were right. But as soon as i change my nick back in the server i get kicked again :/ 
Thanks anyways Wink

(05-12-2015, 08:57 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: Mahn... How can you hate Jack Daniels over Chivaz... I bet you couldn't afford it..

HAHAHA what do you mean i bet you can't afford it. I assume you were being sarcastic. I mean I live alone in my OWN house. I guess I could afford you too :* 

RE: Introduction new member :* - BlackFury - 05-13-2015

Welcome to the lamda community diana.
Try Re-installing Cs and connect to our server.
The Bug will be fixed soon . Smile

RE: Introduction new member :* - Diana - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 12:30 PM)Blackfury ////// lamda Wrote: Welcome to the lamda community diana.
Try Re-installing Cs and connect to our server.
The Bug will be fixed soon . Smile

Hahaha thanks,

Re-installing, are you serious xD 

RE: Introduction new member :* - Dark Horse - 05-13-2015

try downloading cs from cs warzone website.

RE: Introduction new member :* - /N~LegioN/^Kalinikta - 05-13-2015

"you guys need more staff".... Whatever do you mean by that? Undecided

RE: Introduction new member :* - Birdy Num Num - 05-13-2015

Tongue the forum is practically is crawling with staff members