LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Introduction new member :* - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum: ---===( Introduce yourself! )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Introduction new member :* (/showthread.php?tid=145)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Introduction new member :* - Diana - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 01:34 PM)kalinikta Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 01:05 PM)Diana Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 10:05 AM)kalinikta Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 02:18 PM)kalinikta Wrote: "you guys need more staff".... Whatever do you mean by that? Undecided

Quote:More crew Smile or at least crew who are online in game.

Lol, I got that. When i said "Whatever do you mean by that?", I meant "Wait... every time I log in, I see at least 1 admin besides myself. Does this mean...... I've hired GHOSTS? :O :O :O :O :O OMYGAWD!"
[quote pid='948' dateline='1431597902']
Oh I've had the feeling you've hired people who only swear with b******d, but hey that's non of my business  Big Grin Sleepy

Wait.... you actually know an Indian swear? Say whaaaaaaat. That's swagtastic!
Haha, what time do you come on the servers? I'm surprised you didn't find any admins at all! 
[/quote]

Hahah i actually know more than B*****d, don't be too surprised. Lets say i have lovely Hindi friends  Angel  Tongue 

And about the time. Not sure as i always join randomly. One thing i can say is that my nick is ProNoob97 as my original nick Diana gets rejected by the srver.

(and no i wont uninstall my csSmile )

(05-14-2015, 01:37 PM)phantom83 ////// lamda Wrote: Welcome to the Lamda community. Nice to e-meet you !!

Thank you, nice to meet you too Wink

RE: Introduction new member :* - phantom83 ////// lamda - 05-14-2015

Smile

I hope you donot mind the every hungry admins and noobs eager to earn some brownie points from the only 3 gals like you on this forum, lol

RE: Introduction new member :* - /N~LegioN/^Kalinikta - 05-15-2015

(05-14-2015, 07:51 PM)Diana Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 10:05 AM)kalinikta Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 02:18 PM)kalinikta Wrote: "you guys need more staff".... Whatever do you mean by that? Undecided

Quote:More crew Smile or at least crew who are online in game.

Lol, I got that. When i said "Whatever do you mean by that?", I meant "Wait... every time I log in, I see at least 1 admin besides myself. Does this mean...... I've hired GHOSTS? :O :O :O :O :O OMYGAWD!"
Oh I've had the feeling you've hired people who only swear with b******d, but hey that's non of my business  Big Grin Sleepy

Haha, what time do you come on the servers? I'm surprised you didn't find any admins at all! 

Hahah i actually know more than B*****d, don't be too surprised. Lets say i have lovely Hindi friends  Angel  Tongue 

And about the time. Not sure as i always join randomly. One thing i can say is that my nick is ProNoob97 as my original nick Diana gets rejected by the srver.

[/quote]

Haha wow, like real Indian friends? or virtual friends from gaming and such? If they've taught you b******d and stuff, they must be such lovely people indeed. Angel 

ProNoob97... I've never seen that nickname on the server. Then again, I don't really remember player names that well anyway. Maybe we just play at different times of the day. As for the getting kicked by the server, have you ever checked the console text? The console text generally explains why you were kicked by the server. If you could post that console text here, we'd have a better chance at isolating the cause of your problem. Could you please?

Of course you shouldn't uninstall your CS. How would doing that solve any problems?

Have a good game.

~K

RE: Introduction new member :* - Diana - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 02:33 AM)kalinikta Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 10:05 AM)kalinikta Wrote: Lol, I got that. When i said "Whatever do you mean by that?", I meant "Wait... every time I log in, I see at least 1 admin besides myself. Does this mean...... I've hired GHOSTS? :O :O :O :O :O OMYGAWD!"

Haha wow, like real Indian friends? or virtual friends from gaming and such? If they've taught you b******d and stuff, they must be such lovely people indeed. Angel 

ProNoob97... I've never seen that nickname on the server. Then again, I don't really remember player names that well anyway. Maybe we just play at different times of the day. As for the getting kicked by the server, have you ever checked the console text? The console text generally explains why you were kicked by the server. If you could post that console text here, we'd have a better chance at isolating the cause of your problem. Could you please?

Of course you shouldn't uninstall your CS. How would doing that solve any problems?

Have a good game.

~K
[/quote]
Yes in real life, not virtual lol. You guys smoke too much weed Tongue And only 3 gyals xD. The console text would be the same text as example if you gave me admin but my setinfo _pw would be incorrect. that kind of text.  

Connecting to 176.57.188.37:27075...
Connection accepted by 176.57.188.37:27075
* Invalid Password! 
Kicked :"You have no entry to the server..."

Thanks Tongue

RE: Introduction new member :* - /N~LegioN/^Kalinikta - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:30 PM)Diana Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 02:33 AM)kalinikta Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 01:34 PM)kalinikta Wrote: Wait.... you actually know an Indian swear? Say whaaaaaaat. That's swagtastic!

Have a good game.

~K
Yes in real life, not virtual lol. You guys smoke too much weed Tongue And only 3 gyals xD. The console text would be the same text as example if you gave me admin but my setinfo _pw would be incorrect. that kind of text.  

Connecting to 176.57.188.37:27075...
Connection accepted by 176.57.188.37:27075
* Invalid Password! 
Kicked :"You have no entry to the server..."

Thanks Tongue

Hmm.... have you purchased VIP/admin/superadmin through the payment portals before? Even accidentally? (I don't think that's likely, but I keep all options open.) Because if it says "Invalid Password" It means your nickname matches some entry in the database. I'll see what I can do.

Lol, no. I don't smoke weed myself. Rather unhealthy habit, smoking. Undecided
As for the gals(there are only 2, including you. Whoever told you there are 3 lied.), I'm not sure if any other servers have gals on them. I've had the impression there aren't many gals for whom Counter Strike is really a thing. That too, legacy counter-strike 1.6. I'd think those gamer girls that actually do play counter strike would be on CS:GO servers. Big Grin

..... and here I am rambling away to some stranger girl on the internet Undecided

I'll do what I can for you. Also.... our servers told me to tell you they love you. 
(On second thought.....maybe I am high and this is a virtual world I'm typing in o.O.... :O... *thinking profound thoughts*)

~K

RE: Introduction new member :* - Diana - 05-15-2015

Hmm.... have you purchased VIP/admin/superadmin through the payment portals before? Even accidentally? (I don't think that's likely, but I keep all options open.) Because if it says "Invalid Password" It means your nickname matches some entry in the database. I'll see what I can do.

As for the gals(there are only 2, including you. Whoever told you there are 3 lied.), I'm not sure if any other servers have gals on them. I've had the impression there aren't many gals for whom Counter Strike is really a thing. That too, legacy counter-strike 1.6. I'd think those gamer girls that actually do play counter strike would be on CS:GO servers. Big Grin

..... and here I am rambling away to some stranger girl on the internet Undecided

I'll do what I can for you. Also.... our servers told me to tell you they love you. 
(On second thought.....maybe I am high and this is a virtual world I'm typing in o.O.... :O... *thinking profound thoughts*)

~K

Hahah damn do you always go so deep? (in mind ofc) hehe. I have not purchased anything as I just recently found out about this community and servers. I also find it strange that more people are facing this problem, as I'm am not the only complaining. 

Smoking weed isn't too unhealthy though :p. We dutchies are kinda in love with hasjiesj Big Grin .

You have clearly no idea how many girls actually still play cs. Even if they aren't playing with a girls name they'll play with some other name. Cause if you have noticed, girls don't get much respect in game.  As for me, i do t give a shit about people banning me all the time. Oh and I forgot to include that CSGO is shit. (my opinion)

Wait my pizza in the oven is burning xD one moment.

And as I'm really reading this back I wonder why I wrote that upper part :p . 

Yeah I guess your mind gets high from being on the Web too long Big Grin .

Anyways the real problem which we haven't  been discussing thoroughly is that you should somehow try to fix this bug.

As for now good night Wink

RE: Introduction new member :* - phantom83 ////// lamda - 05-16-2015

yes, that bug has been bothering us for couple of days. We have tried our best but unable to remove the same.
The only option right now is to change your nick and play.
BTW.. do your girl friends also play CS, if they do... please invite them to my servers.

Skype me if you would like to buy VIP/admin/super admin. My admin rates are very very cheap compared to most of the other communities.

RE: Introduction new member :* - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 05-16-2015

Phantom humko tharkey bataake khud hero banega...

RE: Introduction new member :* - Diana - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 02:36 AM)phantom83 ////// lamda Wrote: yes, that bug has been bothering us for couple of days. We have tried our best but unable to remove the same.
The only option right now is to change your nick and play.
BTW.. do your girl friends also play CS, if they do... please invite them to my servers.

Skype me if you would like to buy VIP/admin/super admin. My admin rates are very very cheap compared to most of the other communities.
I think it has something to do with the VIP option. that it somehow registers every member as a vip but without a pw.

And about my (girl) friends, they find it stupid that I play it  Big Grin . And I am like, Unicorn, it's a classic  Angel 

I'll think about the offer  Wink

RE: Introduction new member :* - /N~LegioN/^Kalinikta - 05-16-2015

(05-15-2015, 10:49 PM)Diana Wrote: Hmm.... have you purchased VIP/admin/superadmin through the payment portals before? Even accidentally? (I don't think that's likely, but I keep all options open.) Because if it says "Invalid Password" It means your nickname matches some entry in the database. I'll see what I can do.

~K

Hahah damn do you always go so deep? (in mind ofc) hehe. I have not purchased anything as I just recently found out about this community and servers. I also find it strange that more people are facing this problem, as I'm am not the only complaining. 

Smoking weed isn't too unhealthy though :p. We dutchies are kinda in love with hasjiesj Big Grin .

You have clearly no idea how many girls actually still play cs. Even if they aren't playing with a girls name they'll play with some other name. Cause if you have noticed, girls don't get much respect in game.  As for me, i do t give a s**t about people banning me all the time." (my opinion)

Wait my pizza in the oven is burning xD one moment.

And as I'm really reading this back I wonder why I wrote that upper part :p . 

Yeah I guess your mind gets high from being on the Web too long Big Grin .

Anyways the real problem which we haven't  been discussing thoroughly is that you should somehow try to fix this bug.

As for now good night Wink

"Hahah damn do you always go so deep?" ...... That's what she said Sleepy

Hahaha, I know it isn't as unhealthy as regular smoking and stuff. I have friends who smoke weed all day. I just prefer not to do it myself. 

"Cause if you have noticed, girls don't get much respect in game." Yeah, that's a thing too, isn't it? Anyone misbehaves with you on the servers, you let us know. We don't like that sort of behaviour on our servers, and we'll take action asap.

" Oh and I forgot to include that CSGO is s**t. "..... Yaay! someone agrees with me!

You logged on to our site while you were baking a pizza? That makes me very happy for some reason. Maybe it's the fact that you remembered us in spite of such a monumental distraction. I never ignore pizza for anything. Not even the apocalypse.

As for the glitch.... Like Phantom said. We're working to fix the problem. We'll let you know if we make any headway.

Have a good day 

~K