LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Introduction new member :* - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum: ---===( Introduce yourself! )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Introduction new member :* (/showthread.php?tid=145)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Introduction new member :* - Diana - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 12:22 PM)kalinikta Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 10:49 PM)Diana Wrote: Hmm.... have you purchased VIP/admin/superadmin through the payment portals before? Even accidentally? (I don't think that's likely, but I keep all options open.) Because if it says "Invalid Password" It means your nickname matches some entry in the database. I'll see what I can do.

Lol, no. I don't smoke weed myself. Rather unhealthy habit, smoking. Undecided
As for the gals(there are only 2, including you. Whoever told you there are 3 lied.), I'm not sure if any other servers have gals on them. I've had the impression there aren't many gals for whom Counter Strike is really a thing. That too, legacy counter-strike 1.6. I'd think those gamer girls that actually do play counter strike would be on CS:GO servers. Big Grin

..... and here I am rambling away to some stranger girl on the internet Undecided

I'll do what I can for you. Also.... our servers told me to tell you they love you. 
(On second thought.....maybe I am high and this is a virtual world I'm typing in o.O.... :O... *thinking profound thoughts*)

~K

Hahah damn do you always go so deep? (in mind ofc) hehe. I have not purchased anything as I just recently found out about this community and servers. I also find it strange that more people are facing this problem, as I'm am not the only complaining. 

Smoking weed isn't too unhealthy though :p. We dutchies are kinda in love with hasjiesj Big Grin .

You have clearly no idea how many girls actually still play cs. Even if they aren't playing with a girls name they'll play with some other name. Cause if you have noticed, girls don't get much respect in game.  As for me, i do t give a s**t about people banning me all the time." (my opinion)

Wait my pizza in the oven is burning xD one moment.

And as I'm really reading this back I wonder why I wrote that upper part :p . 

Yeah I guess your mind gets high from being on the Web too long Big Grin .

Anyways the real problem which we haven't  been discussing thoroughly is that you should somehow try to fix this bug.

As for now good night Wink

"Hahah damn do you always go so deep?" ...... That's what she said Sleepy

Hahaha, I know it isn't as unhealthy as regular smoking and stuff. I have friends who smoke weed all day. I just prefer not to do it myself. 

"Cause if you have noticed, girls don't get much respect in game." Yeah, that's a thing too, isn't it? Anyone misbehaves with you on the servers, you let us know. We don't like that sort of behaviour on our servers, and we'll take action asap.

" Oh and I forgot to include that CSGO is s**t. "..... Yaay! someone agrees with me!

You logged on to our site while you were baking a pizza? That makes me very happy for some reason. Maybe it's the fact that you remembered us in spite of such a monumental distraction. I never ignore pizza for anything. Not even the apocalypse.

As for the glitch.... Like Phantom said. We're working to fix the problem. We'll let you know if we make any headway.

Have a good day 

~K
Let's say I'm already happy that it didn't burn while thinking of some unnecessary quoting Tongue 

How should I tell if no crew is online, u guys on steam? that would be a whole lot easier. 

Oh and who can't agree on the fact that Cs:Go makes you want to puke. And all the Russian swearing by kids ofcourse.

I am realising I'm talking waaaaaaay to much.

As long as it's not Monday i will guaranteed have a nice day and you too Wink