LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Welcome All New Members - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum: ---===( Introduce yourself! )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Welcome All New Members (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Welcome All New Members - Ary ////// lamda - 04-13-2015

I welcome all the new members of Lamdaprocs forum.
Feel Free To use the forum and Keep Playing with us in the servers.
You all Are part of this project ....

RE: Welcome All New Members - Royale with Cheese - 04-13-2015

1. Your name server ?: Royale with Cheese
2. Your real name ?: Vincent Vega
3. How old are you ?: 25
4. Your place of residence ?: Hong Kong
5. Contact - Skype, email, facebok? (Optional): no, I won't give you.
6. Your zodiac sign ?: I don't believe in this.
7. Something exercise or attend any extracurricular activities ?: eating tasty burgers.
8. How much time playing CS and which is your server ?: #Dust2 Only | Indian Offi... oh. wrong.
9. Do you have any brothers or sisters ?: I can't see the importance of this question.
10. Do you grow any pet ?: why not the questions like why I want to be here in this server than any other?
11. Your hobbies ?: or who is your favorite player you want to kill, something like that.
12. Your photo, because most of the players want to see how you look .: is this a question? is this suppose to be answered by uploading a real photo of me? "most players want to see how i look"? hmmmm... is that true guys?

RE: Welcome All New Members - /N~LegioN/^Pink - 04-13-2015

Haha welcome CheeseTo Lamda Pro CS

RE: Welcome All New Members - Royale with Cheese - 04-13-2015

Yeah pal. Nice to be here.

RE: Welcome All New Members - phantom83 ////// lamda - 04-14-2015

please refer the competition section for an exciting clan match this sunday. The winning 5 players get free VIP for 1 month.

RE: Welcome All New Members - /N~LegioN/^Kalinikta - 04-14-2015

(04-13-2015, 09:21 PM)Royale with Cheese Wrote: 1. Your name server ?: Royale with Cheese
2. Your real name ?: Vincent Vega
3. How old are you ?: 25
4. Your place of residence ?: Hong Kong
5. Contact - Skype, email, facebok? (Optional): no, I won't give you.
6. Your zodiac sign ?: I don't believe in this.
7. Something exercise or attend any extracurricular activities ?: eating tasty burgers.
8. How much time playing CS and which is your server ?: #Dust2 Only | Indian Offi... oh. wrong.
9. Do you have any brothers or sisters ?: I can't see the importance of this question.
10. Do you grow any pet ?: why not the questions like why I want to be here in this server than any other?
11. Your hobbies ?: or who is your favorite player you want to kill, something like that.
12. Your photo, because most of the players want to see how you look .: is this a question? is this suppose to be answered by uploading a real photo of me? "most players want to see how i look"? hmmmm... is that true guys?

Vincent Vega? Haha, I love the Pulp Fiction reference man Big Grin

You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
uh, no
Tell 'em Vincent
A Royale with Cheese. You know why they call it that?
Uh, cause of the metric system.
Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart mothafucka. Tha's right. The metric system.

Big Grin

RE: Welcome All New Members - /N~LegioN/^Pink - 04-14-2015

PULP FICTION Big Grin