LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Core Member Entry - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum:

---===( Announcements )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Core Member Entry (/showthread.php?tid=2174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Core Member Entry - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 08-06-2016

Alright Folks !! Good news for ya all. I am in the process of getting two new core members. And more to come. For this session, it will follow 2 steps.

1) put down your names in reply section.

2) of all the names, 8 will be selected for voting. During voting, all regular members will be voting.

At the end, we will be considering (Voting Results plus Core Member Recommendation) in selecting 3 of those 8 people.

During voting if we find any kind of suspicious activity such as making fake accounts for voting and all, we will discard that nomination ASAP and next one will get the place.

Good news is, those 8 members will be selected based on Core Member suggestions and regular players will ofcourse get advantage.

2nd interesting thing, 3 core member will get Super Admin on all servers and remaining 5 will get Admin on all servers. So there is nothing to loose. I hope you guys will make this unbiased and interesting time.

So start nominating yourself under this post and start talking to core members.

30 is approx figure. We will close it soon enough. And it's 8 to be selected and 3 to win.
No need to be disappointed , there will be clan match between remaining nominees for Free VIP for Month.

Good Luck

Have Fun

RE: Core Member Entry - cRuxx. - 08-06-2016

Hello Peeps ! And my Lovely Core members xD
Myself KinG / Charsu11a ` ZinGaTTT; / znC ;
Regular in Indian Dust2 Tongue

RE: Core Member Entry - Aspirin - 08-07-2016

Hello Pros
I am Aspirin
Regular player in Dust2 server Smile

RE: Core Member Entry - [T] ! G 3 R - 08-07-2016

Me My nick ~^[J]EET .Leader of clan [T] ! G 3 R $ which plays on lamda svs

RE: Core Member Entry - azydiamond - 08-07-2016

Hi guys i'm Infamous
Regular swarm and deathrun admin, also in forum.
I helped for creating deathrun server(60%).
I'm very active.
Hope to be a Core Member Smile Big Grin .

RE: Core Member Entry - LPC | PSS - 08-07-2016

MEE...PSS.. i spend more than 6 hours in forums... and also active in lamda severs..

RE: Core Member Entry - [F]z^ | The Force Awakens - 08-07-2016

Hi! Most of u do know me! Regular and active! Member of server's,always giving d best suggestions to u lamda!and I will still give I have many ideas on New classic sv!I have helped a lot to lamda and I m still further goin to help forever! The present core member's can decide on me.I have Many Ideas On Ind d2 sv to improve it and what things r missing make it a gud sv! i can manage ind d2 sv and i can check on it,hackers and i can reset d ranks weekly and many more too help lamda! ppl to buy vip/admin
1st nick-The Force Awakens
2nd nick-[F]reaker[Z]|The Force Awakens
Present nick using now-[F]z^ | The Force Awakens
Use my present nick for nominations
When will d voting or nomination day be on???
Thank you Smile

RE: Core Member Entry - LPC | Hacker Boy - 08-07-2016

Count me in myself H@CK3R -B0Y- Leader of clan HHz and one of the oldest and regular member of Lamda ign /-=HHz=-/ H@CK3R -B0Y- hope ull will consider me Big Grin

RE: Core Member Entry - LPC | ^CHULBUL - 08-07-2016

so //// most of lamda regular players may be know me ..

here my intro

^CHULBUL
^PARDES!!
^s!t!mAar

leader of " cJ^s[5] "

hope for the best ... Smile ...

RE: Core Member Entry - Virus - 08-07-2016

Hey Me xm0use_-'-_V1rU$_-'-_

Reular on indian Dust 2 And VIP Also

Member Of CarnA[J]^ Clan

Old Nick /^Synergy^/V1rU$::.

Old Player Of Lamda Dust2 [VIP] And Indian d2