LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Core Member Entry - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum:

---===( Announcements )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Core Member Entry (/showthread.php?tid=2174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Core Member Entry - LPC | Artlab - 08-07-2016

Hello Guys, I'm _Artlab_
Regular player on Lamda sv's
Mostly on Indian dust 2 and Dust 2[VIP]

RE: Core Member Entry - LPC | ROB | - 08-07-2016

Hey I too am An aspirant of this !!! Big Grin
I expect the best from u all!!
My Nick - [T] ! G 3[R] |Rob |
My New Nick - [T] ! G 3[R] |Bull |
I especially want this coz there are many hackers over the sv and no admins present that time!! But I am present there most of the Time Smile
But ya 1 more thing i willn't be sad I I dnt get but 1 request whoever gets It plz be active regularly
BY : AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF LAMDA PRO CS (24*7 HELPFUL TO OTHERS )

THANK YOU ALL

(08-07-2016, 04:48 AM)The Force Awakens Wrote: Hi! Most of u do know me! Regular and active! Member of server's,always giving d best suggestions to u lamda!and I will still give I have many ideas on New classic sv!I have helped a lot to lamda and I m still further goin to help forever! The present core member's can decide on me
1st nick-The Force Awakens
2nd nick-[F]reaker[Z]|The Force Awakens
Present nick using now-[F]z^ | The Force Awakens
Use my present nick for nominations
When will d voting or nomination day be on???
Thank you Smile

bro I will Surely Vote coz u r the most helpful person in spite of not being an admin Smile
Best Of Luck

RE: Core Member Entry - M[A]RVEL | S@HIL - 08-07-2016

I know i was not active from a long time but now i am free af....so i would like to give my name for core team....if u guys think i am capable of core to am pls vote for me.....
Those who don't know me....i was an ex core member but u left cs due to some problem

RE: Core Member Entry - talika - 08-07-2016

(08-07-2016, 09:00 AM)M[A]RVEL | S@HIL Wrote: I know i was not active from a long time but now i am free af....so i would like to give my name for core team....if u guys think i am capable of core to am pls vote for me.....
Those who don't know me....i was an ex core member but u left cs due to some problem

+rep for u. 

(08-06-2016, 11:01 PM)King Wrote: Hello Peeps ! And my Lovely Core members xD
Myself KinG / Charsu11a ` ZinGaTTT;  / znC ;
Regular in Indian Dust2 Tongue

+rep my bro

RE: Core Member Entry - /N~LegioN/^D - 08-07-2016

Hello folks... THIS is D.. active all the time on the server.Have handled servers before!!
I m one who most of the notify admins about an hacker.. bcoz can easily make out who's playing fair.Playing cs since 11 years now!

CS nick /N~LegioN/^D

RE: Core Member Entry - Mr.Pain - 08-07-2016

[+] |G.O.D|[+]WARNING

RE: Core Member Entry - Romantic Killer - 08-07-2016

[Image: ouldpa846c0.jpeg]

RE: Core Member Entry - DemOnz. - 08-07-2016

(08-06-2016, 10:47 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: Alright Folks !! Good news for ya all. I am in the process of getting two new core members. And more to come. For this session, it will follow 2 steps.

1) put down your names in reply section.

2) of all the names, 5 will be selected for voting. During voting, all regular members will be voting.

At the end, we will be considering (Voting Results plus Core Member Recommendation) in selecting 2 of those 5 people.

During voting if we find any kind of suspicious activity such as making fake accounts for voting and all, we will discard that nomination ASAP and next one will get the place.

Good news is, those 5 members will be selected based on Core Member suggestions and regular players will ofcourse get advantage.

2nd interesting thing, 2 core member will get Super Admin on all servers and remaining 3 will get Admin on all servers. So there is nothing to loose. I hope you guys will make this unbiased and interesting time.

So start nominating yourself under this post and start talking to core members.

Good Luck

Have Fun

Hello Ppls 
Demi <3 (DemOnz)Aka Shaswat Here. Im interested to be in core Smile
Regular player + Old Lamda Player as u all know Smile

Im Clan leader Of Team Mindfactory Smile

RE: Core Member Entry - Mask - 08-07-2016

Hi every1 i am a newbiee my nick is t___215 and i am a member of /N~LegioN/^ clan.. Big Grin
Dont know how much time i spend Daily, but basically i play at Indian dust2 most of the time..
Big Grin Ex-admin of every lamda server.. Big Grin
Big Grin one of the oldest player at Lamda. Big Grin
Big Grin Rest you know all.. Big Grin

RE: Core Member Entry - Minus ////// lamda - 08-07-2016

[Image: image.gif]