LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
THIS KING making the forum fake - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: THIS KING making the forum fake (/showthread.php?tid=2246)

THIS KING making the forum fake - FnAT!c SkY - 08-26-2016

Angry Angry Angry Angry Bro I am Fnatic Sky...This KiNG Is playing with different names...Hacking And When I ban Or Kick Himm ...Posts Fake On This Forum Page....I will send You One scrennshot Oh his awesome Antiban Skills....Check This Screenshot aswell.....He clams He is A Steamer...How can One steamer play Using Changed names....Previously He sent the demo Of His Frnd Named Gupta Ji...Now He Is Just making everyone fool.....Take Legalized Actions..... Angry Angry Angry

KING why dont you die !!!

RE: THIS KING making the forum fake - LPC | BoToB - 08-26-2016

i think mit never play with non steam and you can see his steam id in attchment

RE: THIS KING making the forum fake - cRuxx. - 08-26-2016

Fnatic Sky C**t*e Kidhar Rehta hai Tu ? Naya Hai naya reh Zyada Backchodi mat kar Madharchod. I play Only steam cs , and I gave My Steam id to Mik u can check whether It Matches or Not. U kicked me 2 times Just Bcoz i was Not listening to ur calla , u Fucking Noob will teach me how to play ? And If i tk'ed u a Single time as u mentioned . I will leave cs. Noob bot Chutmarika.
I played With Nick KinG Before 1 year. And you are sharing Nonsteam players screenshots who plys with nick king ? ggwp . Smile

It is Final now i m fed up of this NoobbotFuckerchutmarikabhosdika admin Fnatic sky.
Revoke his adminship Core members or else i m Not Playing On lamda automix sv Anymore. :/

RE: THIS KING making the forum fake - FnAT!c SkY - 08-26-2016

aaighalya lavrya,aaizavasdya,m*******d jasta shana nako banus.bhosadichya,tya divshi pan gupta chi demo deon vachlas bhadvya,shanpana nako dakhwus,olkhat nai mala tu ,phodnichya,kuthe rahato re zavnya..?

RE: THIS KING making the forum fake - Birdy Num Num - 08-26-2016

can the 2 of shut up if any problem upload your damn demo and king control that lovely language of yours joint bro they need some warning points

RE: THIS KING making the forum fake - FnAT!c SkY - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 01:43 PM)SEE THIS MAN IS ABUSING FOR NO REASOn Wrote: WE CAN EVE  SOLVE THIS MATTER IN A beTTER WAY...

RE: THIS KING making the forum fake - -=Joint=- ////// lamda - 08-26-2016

I dont see how its gonna be solved in a better way. Next mistake and rights will be revokes permenantly. Which means, you wont be able to even buy it or win it. King you worsen ur case by abusing here there everywhere in everyways you could. WHich is why he aint getting his rights revoked. Also @fnatic

if you think it was King who changed steam ID and all, you should present it with proof. But for better, You r rights will be revoked for 1 week. I see many red underlinings so forgive my spelling mistakes. I hope I made myself clear.

RE: THIS KING making the forum fake - LPC | BoToB - 08-27-2016

(08-26-2016, 01:39 PM)FnAT!c SkY Wrote: aaighalya lavrya,aaizavasdya,m*******d jasta shana nako banus.bhosadichya,tya divshi pan gupta chi demo deon vachlas bhadvya,shanpana nako dakhwus,olkhat nai mala tu ,phodnichya,kuthe rahato re zavnya..?

to marathi nahia  Big Grin Big Grin