LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Rankbots. - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Rankbots. (/showthread.php?tid=3118)

Rankbots. - samsnow - 09-20-2017

Name: Criminal Mind and Dark Thunder.

Was paying on Indian pub at around 4-5am. Criminal and Dark thunder were playing T amongst some new, rogue good players getting obvious kills from 400 ping laggers and support from those other players. won't switch team fairly. I like playing T. I love the AK. I tried switching teams and was always transferred back to CT just for easy frags. Finally all other players left. I wasn't gonna play alone against them and wanted to play T. Now they won't even go CT. Planting the bomb and getting 5 points for detonation and lagger frags. I asked the reason and Dark said "rnk" (maybe wanted to say rank) and "Meri marzi".Criminal took no action.Asked me for c4 even for 2 points of planting. Auto balance sent Criminal to CT but he bounced back to T whenever he got the chance. Got transferred to CT but got some decent players for backup. As they got killed by us low rankers, left suddenly. Wallers started pestering as they left (some Anime named VIP player would acknowledge). It was a pathetic experience and shameful for gamers acknowledged as VIP's and Super Admins by the server.

Proof: Dont really have anything. Some players like Lola or MTxxx'12 <3 csgo would acknowledge maybe. Wanted to post demo but
1.It didn't record and
2.I don't think anyone would take this seriously. But as a stoned gamer, it hurts and goes against teamwork, gamespirit, passionate killing and skill gaming: what we all gamers stand for.

No expected action. Just even if one of the readers stops doing shit like this, this long type is worth it. <3 Happy gaming Smile

RE: Rankbots. - Dark Thunder - 09-20-2017

Even I love to play as T, so why should I switch to CT? You were getting auto transferred to CT because you were the most recent player to join the game.

(09-20-2017, 05:28 AM)GODLIKE Wrote: I've check the gameMe rank for these 2 players , it seems that you say the truth
D4RK T]-[UND3R -_^    is rank boting by planting c4 , it's a forbidden & foolish way .

@Lkt : i would recommend to reset these 2 ranks to get raid of these actions .

@RANKBOTS. : thanks for reporting this

[Image: 9sx4I2I.jpg]

My Stats - 3,210 Points out of total 11,093 points are for planting the bomb i.e 29% of total points

Your Stats - 5,600 Points out of total 18.537 points are for planting the bomb i.e 30% of total points 

By that logic ask @Lkt to reset your points as well

RE: Rankbots. - .[mousegaming] Sikh FloDe - 09-20-2017

What is this nonsense? Are the terrorists not supposed to plant the bomb or what?

Sikh FloDe

RE: Rankbots. - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 01:05 AM)samsnow Wrote: Name: Criminal Mind and Dark Thunder.

Was paying on Indian pub at around 4-5am. Criminal and Dark thunder were playing T amongst some new, rogue good players getting obvious kills from 400 ping laggers and support from those other players. won't switch team fairly. I like playing T. I love the AK. I tried switching teams and was always transferred back to CT just for easy frags.  Finally all other players left. I wasn't gonna play alone against them and wanted to play T. Now they won't even go CT. Planting the bomb and getting 5 points for detonation and lagger frags. I asked the reason and Dark said "rnk" (maybe wanted to say rank) and "Meri marzi".Criminal took no action.Asked me for c4 even for 2 points of planting. Auto balance sent Criminal to CT but he bounced back to T whenever he got the chance. Got transferred to CT but got some decent players for backup. As they got killed by us low rankers, left suddenly. Wallers started pestering as they left (some Anime named VIP player would acknowledge). It was a pathetic experience and shameful for gamers acknowledged as VIP's and Super Admins by the server.

Proof: Dont really have anything. Some players like Lola or MTxxx'12 <3 csgo would acknowledge maybe. Wanted to post demo but
1.It didn't record and
2.I don't think anyone would take this seriously. But as a stoned gamer, it hurts and goes against teamwork, gamespirit, passionate killing and skill gaming: what we all gamers stand for.

No expected action. Just even if one of the readers stops doing shit like this, this long type is worth it. <3 Happy gaming Smile

Since , you created this thread in admin abuse so i'm going to reply with that in concern first.

#1. Admins abuse is no way applies here as even he was made admin on that very day but again he didn't abused it anyway . All what he was doing ,could have been done by any regular player ,lol ?? He didn't forced transferred did he ?(He couldn't even as we don't provide team transfer to admins or even super admins.)So anyone can transfer themselves in whichever team they like.

#2. RankBotting : First of all , GamemME stats are enabled only if there are at least 4 players online. Second , you seemed very much confused for the main reason as one place you're talking about "teamwork, game spirit, passionate killing and skill gaming" and on the same hand you are wasting time on ranking and stuff. If you are that passionate about gaming then just be in any team T's or CT's irrespective of the fact that you like playing T's only. Then all you have to do is bring out your game spirit and play without caring about "Ranks" and "who is getting how much points or not for doing this or that, focus on just game play try your best. Then, I can assure you rank botting kind of things wouldn't even going to bother you in your nightmares.  

Hence, it has no relation whatsoever with admin abuse. All players VIP's/admins or ever owners are bound to play in any team they like ,if they are in T's then they are very well going to get points for their deeds and vice versa.

(09-20-2017, 11:55 AM).[mousegaming] Sikh FloDe Wrote: What is this nonsense? Are the terrorists not supposed to plant the bomb or what?

Sikh FloDe

@ samsnow This should be enough for you to nullify your absurd claim (in short Big Grin). If you got time then above post will do the trick very well Angel

RE: Rankbots. - GODLIKE - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 01:14 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote:

Was paying on Indian pub at around 4-5am. Criminal and Dark thunder were playing T amongst some new, rogue good players getting obvious kills from 400 ping laggers and support from those other players. won't switch team fairly. I like playing T. I love the AK. I tried switching teams and was always transferred back to CT just for easy frags.  Finally all other players left. I wasn't gonna play alone against them and wanted to play T. Now they won't even go CT. Planting the bomb and getting 5 points for detonation and lagger frags. I asked the reason and Dark said "rnk" (maybe wanted to say rank) and "Meri marzi".Criminal took no action.Asked me for c4 even for 2 points of planting. Auto balance sent Criminal to CT but he bounced back to T whenever he got the chance. Got transferred to CT but got some decent players for backup. As they got killed by us low rankers, left suddenly. Wallers started pestering as they left (some Anime named VIP player would acknowledge). It was a pathetic experience and shameful for gamers acknowledged as VIP's and Super Admins by the server.

1.It didn't record and

Since , you created this thread in admin abuse so i'm going to reply with that in concern first.

#1. Admins abuse is no way applies here as even he was made admin on that very day but again he didn't abused it anyway . All what he was doing ,could have been done by any regular player ,lol ?? He didn't forced transferred did he ?(He couldn't even as we don't provide team transfer to admins or even super admins.)So anyone can transfer themselves in whichever team they like.

#2. RankBotting : First of all , GamemME stats are enabled only if there are at least 4 players online. Second , you seemed very much confused for the main reason as one place you're talking about "teamwork, game spirit, passionate killing and skill gaming" and on the same hand you are wasting time on ranking and stuff. If you are that passionate about gaming then just be in any team T's or CT's irrespective of the fact that you like playing T's only. Then all you have to do is bring out your game spirit and play without caring about "Ranks" and "who is getting how much points or not for doing this or that, focus on just game play try your best. Then, I can assure you rank botting kind of things wouldn't even going to bother you in your nightmares.  

Hence, it has no relation whatsoever with admin abuse. All players VIP's/admins or ever owners are bound to play in any team they like ,if they are in T's then they are very well going to get points for their deeds and vice versa.

[Image: 64bc0b1ecbc533228aa794ae23d085557bc31534...b31e69.jpg]

(09-20-2017, 01:34 PM)GODLIKE Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 01:14 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote:

1.It didn't record and

[Image: 64bc0b1ecbc533228aa794ae23d085557bc31534...b31e69.jpg]

Lol, thanks Wink

RE: Rankbots. - lazar - 09-20-2017

This thread just gave me cancer.

RE: Rankbots. - azydiamond - 09-20-2017

well non sense thread so closed.... btw this is cancer x)