LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Admin abuse by GODLIKE - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Admin abuse by GODLIKE (/showthread.php?tid=3192)

Pages: 1 2

Admin abuse by GODLIKE - /N~LegioN/^D - 11-26-2017

God is misusing his admin powers way long back guys.... today majority of us witnessed the same when he banned a player named cutelittlecupcake for 1 hour for just being afk. Also We suspected that he hacks hence asked admins to spec him , he in return threatened me of kicking out of the server if i dont remain quite. Already raised this issue to LKT . I believe this time the owners wont let him leave just like that by giving a warning. Also strictly it should be highlighted that we all have the right to spec any1 whom we think is hacking irrespective of the players position on lamda server.

RE: Admin abuse by GODLIKE - too high 0.0 - 11-26-2017

(11-26-2017, 08:44 AM)/N~LegioN/^D Wrote: God is misusing his admin powers way long back guys.... today majority of us witnessed the same when he banned a player named cutelittlecupcake for 1 hour for just being afk. Also We suspected that he hacks hence asked admins to spec him , he in return threatened me of kicking out of the server if i dont remain quite. Already raised this issue to LKT . I believe this time the owners wont let him leave just like that by giving a warning. Also strictly it should be highlighted that we all have the right to spec any1 whom we think is hacking irrespective of the players position on lamda server.
i'm with you legion .Yeah he is misusing a lot of his powers ..and sometimes it seems like he is walling ..but no actions will be taken i know but still i'll stand for what is right

RE: Admin abuse by GODLIKE - /N~LegioN/^D - 11-26-2017

(11-26-2017, 09:00 AM)too high 0.0 Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:44 AM)/N~LegioN/^D Wrote: God is misusing his admin powers way long back guys.... today majority of us witnessed the same when he banned a player named cutelittlecupcake for 1 hour for just being afk. Also We suspected that he hacks hence asked admins to spec him , he in return threatened me of kicking out of the server if i dont remain quite. Already raised this issue to LKT . I believe this time the owners wont let him leave just like that by giving a warning. Also strictly it should be highlighted that we all have the right to spec any1 whom we think is hacking irrespective of the players position on lamda server.
i'm with you legion .Yeah he is misusing a  lot of his powers ..and sometimes it seems like he is walling ..but no actions will be taken i know but still i'll stand for what is right
Thanx mate.. Appreciated!

RE: Admin abuse by GODLIKE - alphusrockey - 11-26-2017

Can anyone upload their demo of this specific incident.... So that others  can see what happened....

(11-26-2017, 09:32 AM)alphusrockey Wrote: Can anyone upload their demo of this specific incident.... So that others  can see what happened....

I wil do that shortly.

me and pikachu tried to post the demo but it has got over written to infy map.. as we both wer present at that tyme. Even if the demo is unavailable its clear that he misued his admin rights which can be seen in the reason for BAN.. reason - AFK.

RE: Admin abuse by GODLIKE - rahul_lfc - 11-26-2017

(11-26-2017, 10:56 AM)/N~LegioN/^D Wrote: me and pikachu tried to post the demo but it has got over written to infy map.. as we both wer present at that tyme. Even if the demo is unavailable its clear that he misued his admin rights which can be seen in the reason for BAN.. reason - AFK.

yes...actually demo got overwritten by infy one....cant we have single demo for whole session ? thats why we are unable to post the demo

No need to ban of being AFK ...just kick...even I have observed core admins missuses the power...after war i changed map to d2...so one of core member shouted me on white chat that "We are here so u are not authorized to do this.. dont u dare to do so" .. just FO...its game ... there is no reason  to bullie us...even we have paid adminship .

RE: Admin abuse by GODLIKE - azydiamond - 11-26-2017

sorry to say that but without demo we couldnt considere this as an admin abuse because you dont own any proofs of him doing these kind of shits, if someone of you own a demo showing his abusive behviour then post it. hope you understand this and thanks for being polite =)

and about the afk ban i wouldnt ban for 1 hour but would kick, i am waiting for @alphusrockey to give us more informations about these afk ban times Smile and maybe we would warn godlike for that

(11-26-2017, 01:34 PM)azydiamond Wrote: sorry to say that but without demo we couldnt considere this as an admin abuse because you dont own any proofs of him doing these kind of shits, if someone of you own a demo showing his abusive behviour then post it. hope you understand this and thanks for being polite =)

and about the afk ban i wouldnt ban for 1 hour but would kick, i am waiting for @alphusrockey to give us more informations about these afk ban times Smile and maybe we would warn godlike for that

Thanx  for the reply ..  but lik rahul asked here.  cant we have  demos saved separately? because its geting over written when the map is changed.. and u can alwayz check the ban list na to understand that he banned a player for being AFK .. and dat also i remember he was not afk more than 5 min.. I am not against any player here but this is a genuine case and i dnt want this to be repeated again in future  by any admin or core member.  
P.S - Pls check the banned list to get more info on this unethical ban.

RE: Admin abuse by GODLIKE - red - 11-26-2017

If you want to report someone for hacking, you must provide demo as a proof. You can spectate anyone you want and whenever you want, this was never forbidden.

One simple ban of afk player for an hour doesn't really prove that he's being abusive but if you're saying that there's been multiple occasions and that lkt3pto is already informed then I believe it's being already handled or will be in short time.

Tip: Disconnect from the server when the map is changed or when the server is restarted so demo won't be overwritten.