LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Sin | Synergy - What's up everyone - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum: ---===( Introduce yourself! )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Sin | Synergy - What's up everyone (/showthread.php?tid=3314)

Sin | Synergy - What's up everyone - Sin | Synergy - 02-17-2018

1. Nickname on our servers: Sin | Synergy - a.k.a god

2. Your real name (yes, your real real-life name) : Norvydas Valavicius - I'll give you £10 if you say it correctly first time

3. Your age (ladies are not obligated to answer Wink ): 20 I guess.. Look like 40 tho...

4. Country of residence (Masturbatia is an acceptable response, but you will have to do a sexy dance to prove it): Well,great almighty United Kingdom

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional): Contact me through here if needed 

6. How long you've been playing CS(don't get sad if we call you noob. We call everyone noobs. Even ourselves): ah, since I was like 10 probably... you probably thinking wtf what a sad prick, actually I took some breaks in between 10 years Big Grin 

7. Your favorite server (If our servers get depressed that you don't like them, we will put them in rehab. You be truthful): Can't remember the name now, Public server where V plays (I am officially in love with admin V) 

8. Any hobbies ("Hobbies? what are those? I even skip bathing to play CS" - perfectly acceptable response Wink ): go to the gym I guess and shoot motherfuckers 

9. What do you think of our servers? (You can say they suck, but then you should also willingly accept a reply of "you suck" from us) - Awesome servers and great community. Never played in the server where everyone would be so sound.. Admins are funny and easy going! Keep doing what you doing guys!

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? If so, please write them down
(we promise to ignore your suggestions for two weeks because we're too busy doing the Irish clogging dance. Then we will make a random decision that more than half our moderators will have no clue about Wink ) - Well the suggestion would be make me VIP so I can use AWP and complain would be - why am I not VIP yet?? lol 

Anyways GL & HF everyone... Good servers and friendly admins! 

RE: Sin | Synergy - What's up everyone - Birdy Num Num - 02-17-2018

Welcome to lamdaprocs.in community where every admin is another casual player who don't go overboard with normal players.

and i shall call you Norvy since pronouncing your real name will take me quite a while cause i take like 6 months to change my signature on forum due to laziness and your name is even harder than that.

Any ways Welcome To The Community

Happy Fragging

RE: Sin | Synergy - What's up everyone - KarMa - 02-17-2018

Hey (:
Welcome to LamadaProCS, I hope to see you around more often and enjoy your stay. Smile
And yes everyone is friendly including admins also this is one of the greatest servers I've come across in a while actually haha.

RE: Sin | Synergy - What's up everyone - Sin | Synergy - 02-17-2018

(02-17-2018, 06:51 PM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: Welcome to lamdaprocs.in community where every admin is another casual player who don't go overboard with normal players.

and i shall call you Norvy since pronouncing your real name will take me quite a while cause i take like 6 months to change my signature on forum due to laziness and your name is even harder than that.

Any ways Welcome To The Community

Happy Fragging

Well to your surprise everyone calls me Norvy anyways haha...

(02-17-2018, 06:51 PM)Emma Wrote: Hey (:
Welcome to LamadaProCS, I hope to see you around more often and enjoy your stay. Smile
And yes everyone is friendly including admins also this is one of the greatest servers I've come across in a while actually haha.

I know the admins are awesome and its easy to get along with them Smile Nice to see ladies in here Smile

RE: Sin | Synergy - What's up everyone - azydiamond - 02-17-2018

welcome fam, have fun

RE: Sin | Synergy - What's up everyone - Veicis - 02-25-2018

Welcome mate!!! Stay active and we will work on the VIP... Wink

Have fun.