LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
xmOusewouse - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: xmOusewouse (/showthread.php?tid=3333)

xmOusewouse - CREE7EN. - 02-23-2018

I gave up halfway through to highlight the most obnoxious ban reasons + times.

https://imgur.com/a/FFa8A

Removed him for now. If anyone has any arguments against this decision, please let me know.

RE: xmOusewouse - azydiamond - 02-23-2018

k. add him back.

RE: xmOusewouse - red - 02-23-2018

I like how you said to talk to you if anyone has any arguments, but deleted me when we were talking exactly about this subject.

RE: xmOusewouse - CREE7EN. - 02-23-2018

(02-23-2018, 08:45 PM)red Wrote: I like how you said to talk to you if anyone has any arguments, but deleted me when we were talking exactly about this subject.

bring up your arguments here then. your only argument was "i am a moron too sometimes".
you deleting his ban for no valid reason resulted in me removing you, and you know this.

(02-23-2018, 08:40 PM)azydiamond Wrote: k. add him back.

kid.

RE: xmOusewouse - red - 02-23-2018

The only obnoxious person here is you right now. When hacker is way too obvious and is spinning nonstop or is following esp on walls without trying to hide it, I won't hesitate to ban them with whatever reason I want to. Choose your words wisely, please.

You could've solved this way easier than you're doing right now.

And you're pretty much abusing your power by removing my rights and for whatever reason it is. Just for removing his 1 week ban? lol

RE: xmOusewouse - azydiamond - 02-23-2018

you dont have any rights to remove so stop acting like you are someone high here...

Quote:kid.
so bad judgement for this kid, he doesnt spend time playing games but instead he goes to work

PS PS PS: now you come and delete this thread because u know that ur wrong, "CREE7EN. 2 minutes ago Threads Soft Deleted Forum: Admin Abuse"

Thread closed and the privilegies will get back, if u want anything then contact directly lkt... if u can see most of cores uses moronic reasons so please get better reasons to remove someone and know that u dont have the right to remove someone + he is a core

RE: xmOusewouse - Corona Hunter - 02-23-2018

childgarden child-garden...

I see even stupid admins in the Indian server than in the main server. Just the cause of a ban is in my opinion certainly not "pro" to the players. Every reason should be clear and written in English and as an understandable reason.
If it was up to me, I would have already removed half of all Indian admins and some Main Dust2 Admins.

Alone the ban reasons of mouse justify for me that the rights were deleted.

RE: xmOusewouse - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 02-23-2018

Oh! what the fucking hell dude ?? @ CREE7EN.

Okay, i'm gonna go step wise here. First of all what @ red wrote and i quote her ,"When hackers are more than obvious or bots or hacking that obvious if it's a day beach full of bikini babes in burning hot summer" is 100% legit and the reason such "ban reasons" are being entertained only as we core/head administrator are elects those knows which player is outright hacker or there can be suspicion in there too. So for first case since they possibly are all bots or 100% hackers and especially we definitely not fucking care and nor does those bots , will it ?? So yeah ban reason like this can be entertained only then even though it's always better to gave exact reasons only but let's not make this thing a issue of a classroom for teenagers those are being governed by strict rules else being hanged.

In spite all , yeah his maximum ban reason are absurd even and like 1-2 months back he even got indirectly/directly warned not to ban with such reasons literally especially when it comes to racism lol. When i read those reasons ,"f*** u muslim or asian whore". After that he literally banned just a dozen people maximum with even cute and respectful reason lol. He didn't had to be that nice , all he had to write the ban reasons wh/aim yet those are no reason to pull this stunt literally.

Reason , you don't know all this because you barely read chat in core group on many occasions or discussed anything many times. I always literally had to text you many times and you respond sometimes exactly then but sometimes days or never did few times lol.

Wrote this just for the irony that , i was asleep and this shit went down and just i saw your message now 15 minutes back and see all hell went lose .You didn't even wait for 2-3 hours and decided i didn't care ?? or what ??

https://s10.postimg.org/o4wtbptw9/sdsaca.jpg

You could have waited slugger, you don't start punching people without knowing the entire situation literally(at least mine on the first place). Have some fucking patience!!

So just for the incident alone where you removed rights of core members without having a open discussion with me or in a group of all related people , your rights are being removed meanwhile from everywhere.

Add me back on steam or come to chat anywhere else . We can pick all related chat but if you don't care then it's fine. Given you more than enough respect the things you did here for community which you will agree too but such stunts are just not acceptable by any means, as one member can't be bigger than a community.

Case closed.