LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Mohamed - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Become a Part in our Team (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: ** Lamda Member Application ** (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Thread: Mohamed (/showthread.php?tid=3345)

Mohamed - LPC | Mohamed - 03-03-2018

I am applying for                                                                                     :      Member super admin

Member Name                                                                                         : Mohamed

In Game Name                                                                                        : ~D@RK-SoulS~

Birthday/Age                                                                                           : 2002/11/12 -/16

Gender (Optional)                                                                                    : Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers?                                       : 5 years

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum?                                     : When I star Playing Umbrella Swarm, and De dust only

Steam or Non-Steam                                                                                : Non-Steam
Steam ID                                                                                               : STEAM_0:0:1488203565
Non-Steam ID                                                                                        : I have Non-steam

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play?                                       : I like Play all Mods

Introduce yourself                                                                                   : Hellow i am Mohamed i Living In algerien i have 16 years old I like To play cs 1.6, Since I was young I dreamed that I would be a scripter I had achieved it Smile .

RE: Mohamed - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 03-04-2018

Welcome and accepted and also it's been over and around 3 years to community. They originated it in June 2015 Smile

Also , did something with signature of yours as @Minus ////// lamda just made that big for the troll . He is bad that way Sad

Anyway, be active and kicking in lamda. Angel

RE: Mohamed - LPC | Mohamed - 03-05-2018

(03-04-2018, 12:06 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: Welcome and accepted and also it's been over and around 3 years to community. They originated it in June 2015 Smile

Also , did something with signature of yours as @Minus ////// lamda just made that big for the troll . He is bad that way Sad

Anyway, be active and kicking in lamda. Angel

Thanks Bro after finish exams i will do something thank you si mush if i can use tag ////// lamda Wink

RE: Mohamed - Edward kenway - 03-09-2018

How can he play for 5 years when LAMDA was made in 2015.

RE: Mohamed - Veicis - 03-09-2018

(03-09-2018, 04:30 PM)Edward kenway Wrote: How can he play for 5 years when LAMDA was made in 2015.

clearly he would have meant he has played 5 years all together 2 years prior of Lamda creation Smile

RE: Mohamed - LPC | Mohamed - 03-14-2018

No, but by mistake you pressed the number 5 button should prees in number 2 button
Do not get me wrong

thanks My freinds Angel

RE: Mohamed - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 03-15-2018

(03-14-2018, 04:12 PM)Dark SoulS Wrote: No, but by mistake you pressed the number 5 button  should prees in number 2 button
Do not get me wrong

thanks My freinds Angel

No problem happens,we just human right Tongue  . Yet , just seen you in just past couple months only as i'm here active from 2.5 years. Still not an issue , happy to have you around Smile