LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
admin complain for ban fr no reason - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: admin complain for ban fr no reason (/showthread.php?tid=3361)

Pages: 1 2

admin complain for ban fr no reason - jason007 - 03-20-2018

Sorry i cant post console info as i close game info also get vanished.
but i can tell admin name OMGiTsEmZ

This is my demo
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/NTkb3EEv/file.html

Please control the activities of these admins who continuesly ban player for unecessary reasons..otherwise who will come to play at this server where admin bans cheaters bt starts cheating also.These is very sad to see that some admins miuse their..i request to spec these admins and cancel their adminship on found guilty.
Thank you

Jason 

RE: admin complain for ban fr no reason - Veicis - 03-20-2018

(03-20-2018, 05:20 PM)jason007 Wrote: Sorry i cant post console info as i close game info also get vanished.

This is my demo

Please control the activities of these admins who continuesly ban player for unecessary reasons..otherwise who will come to play at this server where admin bans cheaters bt starts cheating also.These is very sad to see that some admins miuse their..i request to spec these admins and cancel their adminship on found guilty.
Thank you

Jason 
Can't see u getting Banned here - there for ban stays active.

RE: admin complain for ban fr no reason - jason007 - 03-20-2018

(03-20-2018, 05:45 PM)Veicis wat?? i have post demo.... Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 05:20 PM)jason007 Wrote: Sorry i cant post console info as i close game info also get vanished.

This is my demo

Thank you

Jason 
Can't see u getting Banned here - there for ban stays active.

RE: admin complain for ban fr no reason - KarMa - 03-20-2018

Right I'll make my point and leave since this complain is about me..

Admins/staff have duties to do in game they can't let cheaters/abusers play in server and not respect everyone! I was doing my job and banned you for abusing me and you kept accusing me for wall hacking but I ignored, but when you abuse a staff member that's out of boundaries. Also all the staff members do ban cheaters including abusers, we look at them very carefully before banning them also steamers can't afford to cheat if they do they will get vac banned which then causes for steamers to play on vac secured servers! So please since you probably have no clue what steam is don't accuse someone of something before not knowing if they're steamer or not! Also admins wouldn't be that stupid to cheat and get away with it we take cheating very serious in server also like many staff members told you frequently I'm not cheating my play style looks dodgy yes but if you look closely I am legit also I'm not stupid to get myself vac banned.

The pre firing -- I decided to start pre firing every camp spots since the map was closed and you kept camping every single round I was not bothered to go look for you in those camping spots and give you the advantage so therefore I decided to pre aim and fire... every player does that doesn't mean they're cheating lol.

You've been banned multiple times from server and been warned by multiple staff members, consider this is your last warning from me especially because I'm kinda tired of all your bullshit including accusations towards me and other players in the server, your behaviour is outrageous! So next time it won't just be a ban for a day or an hour it will lead to a permanent no matter how long you've been here I'm sure most staff members won't prefer to have abusers in the server.

Thank you & tc!

First of all don't put ur finger in every matter related to me.this is'nt about you only..it for admins who misues their power you said i m banned multiple times.
let me clear you i was banned for 15 min. (first time) and half and hour second time by admin red who do it beacuse i reply him with something that he said to me.

Second thing don't be aggressive here i m talking politely so talk in same tone..you are nothing to me..i didn't abuse you just call u waller.so dnt abuse..third and most important thing there are admins in this server who cleary hacks and cheats m nt saying all admins but some of them who wants to show normal players their power.And don't give threats like you banned me permanently thats the worst you can do..but brother i m not doing it to get unbanned butfor teaching you people who thinks we as admin do anything and then escape nobody will do to us.have you veer think if people lyk u unnecessarily started to ban every single player for no reason who will left to play here. Only people like u.

and for this."i decided to prefire...".Don't give bullshit reasons for your hacks.Im not the judge here.

And may be you were not cheating or not..but you showed ur admin attitude..that is really unacceptable..and this "Consider this is ur last warning..it will lead to a permanent ban"  still you are showing this admin attitude....if you wanna ban me permanent go for it..I have nothing to do with you..But that wouldn't stop me speaking the truth.and once for the last time please i have nothing personal to you..and don't ever give these type of warning...so if you wanna talk talk sincerely.. I m also tired of your senseless talks..or be in your limit don't talk bullshit..I dont wanna even talk to you.

Thank you
[/quote]

(03-20-2018, 06:05 PM)jason007 Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 05:54 PM)KarMa Wrote: First of all dnt put ur finger in evry matter related to me.this is'nt about you only..it for admins who misues their power you said i m banned multiple times.
let me clear you i was banned for 15 min. (first time) and half and hour second time by admin red who do it beacuse i reply him with something that he said to me.

Second thing don't be aggressive here i m ta;lking politely so talk in same tone..you are nothing to me..so dnt abuse..third and most important thing there are admins in this server who cleary hacks and cheats m nt saying all admins but some of them who wants to show normal players their power.And don't give threats like you banned me permanently thats the worst you can do..but brother i m not doing it to get unbanned butfor teaching you people who thinks we as admin do anything and then escape nobody will do to us.have you veer think if people lyk u unnecessarily started to ban every single player for no reason who will left to play here. Only people like u.

and for this."i decided to prefire...".Don't give bullshit reasons for your hacks.Im not the judge here.

And may be you were not cheating or not..but you showed ur admin attitude..that is really unacceptable..and you said you will ban me permanent still you are showing this admin attitude....if you wanna ban me permanent go for it..I have nothing to do with you..But that wouldn't stop me speaking the truth.and once for the last time please i have nothing personal to you..and don't ever give these type of warning...so if you wanna talk talk sincerely..or be in your limit don't talk bullshit..I dont wanna even talk to you.

Thank you
Dude,
1st of all, don't use quoted messages for ur text, it makes it VERY confusing !
2nd of all like i said in this demo i couldn't see u getting banned, as per this demo there was nothing wrong with any of u 2

So chill @ both of u.

If u are looking to get unbanned prior ur ban expires upload a full demo.

Best regards,

V.

I have post the demo..I don't know what the full demo you are talking about.

RE: admin complain for ban fr no reason - KarMa - 03-20-2018

Sorry but have to quote you there lol..
"And may be you were not cheating or not..but you showed ur admin attitude"

So now you're changing your words and saying "maybe" you were cheating or not? Do you exactly know what cheating is and how it looks like?? :/
I'm not showing any attitude there I'm just saying so you have a better understanding on what actions I could take if you carry on acting this way, as an admin and staff member I'm sure I have the rights to take any action towards you not only higher staff members like veterans etc.

^^ That's not a threat that's the rules, and like I said my duties are to keep the server clean so that's what I'll be doing. If you can't follow the rules and be nice to people you won't get that respect back and you'll be treated like shit too so please like I said earlier stop with your non sense because I have dealt much worse people than u and at least they understood me but your trying not to.

Btw if anybody thinks I'm speaking non sense too, lkt can check chat logs of this guy and see what he gets up to in server.. I've never met in game such nasty people with poor behaviour.. I've seen many but all they throw is accusations nothing else but Jason you went too far when you abused.

Anyways a higher rank than me lkt or someone can sort this out now feel free to bash this thread with your non sense If you don't try to understand me there's nothing I can do really.. but just know I banned you fair and square not because I hate you which I really don't I just don't like your behaviour and the way you treat some people in game.

(03-20-2018, 06:33 PM)jason007 Wrote: I have post the demo..I don't know what the full demo you are talking about.

i have said it twice already - in the demo u have given there is NO ban (mby im missing it, wich i doubt)

And nothing much can be seen on the demo.in case i have missed something in it u can go trough it your self and lemme know the exact time of Demo where she has done something wrong.

Best regards,

V.

This is what i am trying to say we both don't wanna talk each other.
And i here says that i dont wanna talk to u so y u  shut ur bullshit.talk.And I m a honourable man unlike you..and i don't turn on my words.I just saying am not the judge ok clearly knows what a cheating is don't you try to teach me please.ANd stop reply as i don't explicitly don't wanna talk you.Yeah check chat logs.Go for it.And check everything.. 

I don't know and don't wanna to know what type of people you deal or not thats none of my business...don't tell me to follow rules.I followed them very well.And this "I am sure i have the rights.."please yar stop  this rights crap and hiding ur attitude action behind duties.let them seem what kind of admins nowdays left here..who shows attitude at every point.