LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
admin complain for ban fr no reason - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: admin complain for ban fr no reason (/showthread.php?tid=3361)

Pages: 1 2

RE: admin complain for ban fr no reason - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 03-20-2018

(03-20-2018, 06:05 PM)jason007 Wrote: First of all don't put ur finger in every matter related to me.this is'nt about you only..it for admins who misues their power you said i m banned multiple times.
let me clear you i was banned for 15 min. (first time) and half and hour second time by admin red who do it beacuse i reply him with something that he said to me.

Second thing don't be aggressive here i m talking politely so talk in same tone..you are nothing to me..i didn't abuse you just call u waller.so dnt abuse..third and most important thing there are admins in this server who cleary hacks and cheats m nt saying all admins but some of them who wants to show normal players their power.And don't give threats like you banned me permanently thats the worst you can do..but brother i m not doing it to get unbanned butfor teaching you people who thinks we as admin do anything and then escape nobody will do to us.have you veer think if people lyk u unnecessarily started to ban every single player for no reason who will left to play here. Only people like u.

and for this."i decided to prefire...".Don't give bullshit reasons for your hacks.Im not the judge here.

And may be you were not cheating or not..but you showed ur admin attitude..that is really unacceptable..and this "Consider this is ur last warning..it will lead to a permanent ban"  still you are showing this admin attitude....if you wanna ban me permanent go for it..I have nothing to do with you..But that wouldn't stop me speaking the truth.and once for the last time please i have nothing personal to you..and don't ever give these type of warning...so if you wanna talk talk sincerely.. I m also tired of your senseless talks..or be in your limit don't talk bullshit..I dont wanna even talk to you.

Thank you
[/quote]

Oh! dear lord. Since i'm in good mood somehow, thanks to my mom and food made by her [always good times visiting her] Smile

Anyway, since we are being polite right ?? Okay then first of all i can't believe brother how ignorant you are if it comes to CS and rules and basic details this platform includes literally.

So , above reply by @KarMa is the most decent thing happened to your bogus or i must say the claims those are highly unskilled and utterly stupid (please don't take it offensive) just trying to make sure you get it where you have been wrong repeatedly   .

If you see a ADMIN in lamda and most importantly if he is a steamer (What is steam or what is non steam CS , simple googling will be suffice), so you can have my word they can't be cheaters and if they turned out to be one ,then i'll remove them first but here is reality of it all we don't accept fake , unreliable and shady people for admin on the first place and if they are part of any staff or core then you can just be assured that they are 100% legit and proved their worth to be part here by their skills , by their being trustworthy and by being responsible as an member who here to take care of community only.

So if you see a tag of admin/core/staff then instead of abusing back or accusing them , do a decent and polite thing which you are claiming to be now but here is news flash buddy you have 2 prior issues with staff here already . Okay first one was for you being talking back but again if you had issues you should have opted to complaint first instead of abusing back. Your being polite and decent after you commit the same so called "crime" and after you are here for justice, for reals ??
So understand how all this works, first if you have issue with staff and admin you come to complain them straight not to fight back and ask for justice or even become a self-righteous person who claims to just surface the issue and open communities eyes. This literal behavior is highly absurd and believe it or not we still have dealt with it properly but to be honest your claims are so freaking immature that few of them i can't even take seriously literally.

As i said , our staff is highly trusted but if you have doubt on them so don't abuse first or even accuse them if you are that self-righteous of a man you say you are , you come first here complaint without causing a scene and end up getting banned first and then chose to report them after. Read it what i'm saying it will open your eyes wide that , how moronic you are being here and making fool of yourself literally.

So understand this , from now on one more single message of abuse or accusation from you here or on server against staff or admin  will result in permanent ban from lamda entirely and this is it for you. If you have problem about them you straight make a thread of admin abuse simple but again as i said direct interference with them about your so called "doubts" or "judgement" for them won't gonna be tolerated a one bit from now on. If you chose that path then rather don't show up on server as you won't be allowed anyways.

So , since it's been told that , respective admin is clean as crystal and trusted to not to be a hacker especially when she is playing from steam setup. So yeah this admin abuse claim is nullified literally. Come again next time by remembering above point only rest you know it all now.

Have a good day Angel

#Closing thread so you won't end up saying more as that will be just it related to that topic. All you need is to read and understand only. Thanks!