LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
.mistress introduction. - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: WELCOME TO LAMDA PRO CS COMMUNITY (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+--- Forum: ---===( Introduce yourself! )===--- (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: .mistress introduction. (/showthread.php?tid=3488)

.mistress introduction. - .mistress - 06-11-2018

1. Nickname on our servers:

➤ .mistress

2. Your real name (yes, your real real-life name) :

➤ My parents must've missed that part, but people call me Anti.

3. Your age (ladies are not obligated to answer Wink ):

➤ 20.

4. Country of residence (Masturbatia is an acceptable response, but you will have to do a sexy dance to prove it):

➤ United Kingdom/Lithuania.

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional):

➤ Message personally for my Discord.

6. How long you've been playing CS (don't get sad if we call you noob. We call everyone noobs. Even ourselves):

➤ Oh boy, about 10 years now? It's something I grew up with. Watching my brother play, I started walking in his footsteps, ahah. With long pauses in between such as right now (~1 year pause) I tend to lose my ability to play well, but I feel as though I'm jumping back into rhythm? But who knows for how long, I am weak to nostalgia and this game will always hit close to home.

7. Your favorite server (If our servers get depressed that you don't like them, we will put them in rehab. You be truthful):

➤ EU DD2 one, because frankly, that's the only place where I can find English speaking folk. Rarely at that, but better than none.

8. Any hobbies ("Hobbies? what are those? I even skip bathing to play CS" - perfectly acceptable response Wink ):

➤ Art, in general. Because of university, my hobbies turned into an everyday chore, as I am studying Games Design/Making. Playing instruments, painting, drawing, 3D modelling, texturing, sculpting, singing, prop making/sfx make up (for cosplay and other costume ideas). Procrastinating all of the things mentioned previously, sleeping, skeet/target shooting if I get the chance anymore these days.

9. What do you think of our servers? (You can say they suck, but then you should also willingly accept a reply of "you suck" from us)

➤ Well, my real intention was to just boot up CS one day and play for the sake of reliving some memories, so I found the IP to this server online and started playing. Within a few days of playing, I met my 'broliukas' V. a.k.a Veicis who gave me a warm welcome and suggested that I join the community. And after some time, here I am. Making no promises of devoting my life to this community, as university will devour me again soon, but I will hang around and make the most of it. The servers seems decent enough, a friendly bunch overall, not too talkative in-game because of foreign tongues, but at least there's no social wars, right?

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? If so, please write them down
(we promise to ignore your suggestions for two weeks because we're too busy doing the Irish clogging dance. Then we will make a random decision that more than half our moderators will have no clue about Wink )

➤ These suggestions are aimed towards the times when no admins or other server supervisors are online. Well, it's just a minor suggestion, but the DD2 only server sometimes suffers player loss when it changes to something other than DD2. A command that would kick off a vote for DD2 would be great. Other than that, sometimes you get the occasional AFK player who doesn't die. It is an absolute pain when it's someone in the T team and they have the C4. If there happens to be just one CT left, they could be comfortably hiding somewhere and winning the game without any effort, solely because of the T's not having the bomb. Votekick is my suggestion. That's it for now. Smile

RE: .mistress introduction. - Birdy Num Num - 06-11-2018

Hello and Welcome to LPC-Community

We hope u have a fun and enjoyable time here

GL&HF

i will kill u when im free tho Big Grin in dust 2 awp

RE: .mistress introduction. - Veicis - 06-11-2018

Welcome on board & have fun!!

As for ur suggestions :

1 - map change issue has been fixed now. So not a worry there.

2 - c4 on afk -> u can simply walk upto afk player and hold E - the bomb will be transfered to u. So no issues with that!!!

RE: .mistress introduction. - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 06-11-2018

Welcome and enlightening intro miss , good to have you on board!!

Please feel free to get acquainted with our server and forum like Free VIP here and all other Apps if interested .

Rest , Have fun Smile

RE: .mistress introduction. - rian - 06-12-2018

Welcome and have fun. I killed you a few times, not? Since it's happening pretty fast, I don't count every1 Big Grin

Have fun in here. Nice readable intro of yourself.

RE: .mistress introduction. - FuNsHoT - 06-13-2018

welcome to the community....
Hope you will enjoy...
have fun....