LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
Member aplication - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Become a Part in our Team (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: ** Lamda Member Application ** (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Thread: Member aplication (/showthread.php?tid=3606)

Member aplication - Bosnjo - 09-04-2018

I am applying for : Member

Member Name : Said

In Game Name : Bosnjo :3

Birthday/Age : 29.09.1998 (19, soon 20)

Gender (Optional) : Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers? : about 1 month

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum? : My friend told me for this server

Steam or Non-Steam : Non-steam
Steam ID : /
Non-Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:622879228

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play? : Public the most, cod and deathmatch also

Introduce yourself : Im from Bosnia, 19 years old. Very friendly, active and experienced cs player. Playing on this server for about 1 month and i really like so I really want to be a member. Im kind of mature person and can handle issues easily. Very skilled player.

RE: Member aplication - Veicis - 09-04-2018

(09-04-2018, 07:34 PM)Bosnjo Wrote: I am applying for                                                                                     :           Member

Member Name                                                                                         : Said

In Game Name                                                                                        : Bosnjo :3

Birthday/Age                                                                                           : 29.09.1998 (19, soon 20)

Gender (Optional)                                                                                    : Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers?                                       : about 1 month

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum?                                     : My friend told me for this server

Steam or Non-Steam                                                                                : Non-steam
Steam ID                                                                                               : /
Non-Steam ID                                                                                        :   STEAM_1:0:622879228

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play?                                       : Public the most, cod and deathmatch also

Introduce yourself                                                                                   : Im from Bosnia, 19 years old. Very friendly, active and experienced cs player. Playing on this server for about 1 month and i really like so I really want to be a member. Im kind of mature person and can handle issues easily. Very skilled player.

Good to see u on forum, membership approved.

Welcome & enjoy fragging

RE: Member aplication - RoObeeRrrT - 09-04-2018

Hey Bosnjo Welcome my Friend.  Wink

Im glad to see you in Forum .Enjoy your Abode.

Best Regards
Robert

RE: Member aplication - rian - 09-05-2018

Hello and welcome to the crowd. Happy fragging and good luck :-D

RE: Member aplication - lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} - 09-12-2018

Welcome & approved Smile