LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse (/showthread.php?tid=3844)

Pages: 1 2

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - FuNsHoT - 02-28-2019

(02-28-2019, 04:50 PM)LPC | ReDWinG Wrote: Lolz i see that long story to lazy to read it

me too Big Grin

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - kults - 02-28-2019

It doesn't take much to understand that who doesn't have anything to do with this report don't reply, also your comments "long text, no read" comments aren't helping anyone.

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - .#'CpL.^ - 02-28-2019

(02-28-2019, 12:29 AM)Veicis Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 08:07 PM).# Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 07:56 PM)kults Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 07:47 PM).# Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 07:39 PM)kults Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 07:33 PM).# Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 05:25 PM)kults Wrote: Name of the Admin: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^
Server: dd2/inferno / dd2only (dd2x2 was the map)
Explain the incident: I joined the server, I pressed number 5 which is auto. team assignment, I got to short in the first round I played, picked up an AK, 2nd round came & got transfered to another team without any proper reason, the reason admin gave was "joining the winning team", also admin seemed to be rude.
Proof (screenshots/demos) :
https://www.upload.ee/files/9627562/Lamda_De_dust2Only24_7_Demo.dem.html
https://www.upload.ee/files/9627600/HalfLife00.tga.html

You winner team joined, and I transfered you to balance the teams. Pretty much the exact opposite of abuse. Please don’t make nonsense threads in the future and wasting other admin’s as well as my time.

CpL

but instead of asking politely or going over yourself, just duck it & lets transfer none of the less if the player agrees or not, teams were balanced when I joined & did auto-assignment join, which apparently set me in the CT a.k.a winning team.

but what about calling me pathethic winning team joiner? don't want to talk about that?

Lol, if I had to ask everybody politely every time they intentionally winner team join II could do nothing else. That’s what the transfer option is there for. You get no minus points. There’s literally no consequences for you. Get over it. If it’s such a devastating blow to your fragile psyche in the future you may look at the teams before joining.

It doesn’t even matter if you were truly auto joining or not. I did my job as an admin to keep the teams balanced as well as possible.

Sure. You WERE a pathetic winner team joiner. Like a million before you at that given point in time.

CpL

You could do else, you can join the other team yourself, exactly what that transfer option is for. I do not care about points, makes server staff look like they have no communication skill whatsoever & do what they can find from amxmodmenu.

Pathethic or not, your job is to maintain peace in the server & not make war, communication with the players is the key to prevent getting accused of something you may meant to do or may not. In my point of view, the server was balanced at the moment I joined, I always press number 5 in every server to get the server balanced as much as it can by the CS mechanics/system.

I hate the fact that you didn't ask me any questions or inform anything about going over to the other team, no wonder it has no players.

I am not obligated to ask permissions to do my job as an admin by all the players on the server. I am not obligated to ask a cheater if it’s okay I ban them.  I am not obligated to ask people if it’s okay that I slap them when they aren’t doing their objective. And I am NOT obligated to ask your permission to balance the teams. I want to play the game as well and not spend all my time asking people if it’s okay I do my job. In my 13 years of CS you are the only one who I have ever seen crying about well-founded transfer. Get over yourself. I can’t believe I’m actually wasting my time writing this and defending something so obviously correct to do. Next you’re probably reporting me for banning cheaters as I didn’t ask them.

Thread is closed.

CpL
Okey, ill cut the long story short.

1 there is no reason what so ever for an admin to balance the teams if the.team balance is.ON.(especially team transfer)
1.a - apperantly it was disabled

As per the demo provided , transfer done.on the 2nd.round of.gameplay,  meaning it NO how could be.done due to balancing teams, ( to balance the.team the strongest player should be.chosen)

Outcome from my side:
Cpl it no how matters how long ur cs experience has been , nor anyone asks u to ask for a permission to do anything, however u are asked to follow the same rules as any other admin.
Which in this behalf is RESPECT any.player on the server.

Transfering freshly joined player doesnt appear suitable to "balance" the teams.

So doing this or.any kind of other actions should.never be.excused by a.reason - I DONT NEED TO ASK FOR A PERMISSION (or not being obligated) TO......XXXXXX

Common sense.!

Thread RE - opened

First of all, there’s PLENTY of reasons to balance the teams EVEN if the auto team balance is on. The auto team balance is not AI and only Care about the distribution of player numbers and not the distribution of skills. Hence, manual transfers may be necessary if the teams are insanely imbalanced as were the case here. Secondly, it’s by no means a rule that the strongest player should be transfered.

As regard to your other comments: I never said nor even implied that my CS experienced played any role here. That comment is completely out of place and totally out of the blue. I clearly just said that I have never in my CS career experienced anything to blatantly crying about nothing.

Furthermore, I did follow the rules as any other admin. I acted in the good of the server quality which is the one priority that should be reflected in any admin’s decision.

When it comes to respecting other players it’s hard when they actively make decisions to worsen a particular already poor state of the game. You can never make me respect these kinds of people; them being cheaters or other kind of people actively making decisions to worsen the game quality. So transfering a new player to the team HE SHOULD have joined is very suitable.

The excuse was never that I didn’t need to ask permission. I never used that as an excuse; please re-read my posts.The justification of the action lays in the admin’s job to balance the teams. Manually if necessary in absence of an AI auto team balancer.

Common sense!

Finally: It may be best if you stay out of discussions in which I’m involved, V. You are clearly partial since you don’t like the fact that I’m not a fan of your server. I will, ofcourse, also stay out of yours as I have so far. Thanks.

Thread closed.

CpL

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - Veicis - 03-03-2019

Hmm lets see, plenty of reasons to balance the teams, but u wouldnt balance it by moving ur self, knowing ur skill level( which is pretty damn high).

Instead of taking such action, lets move a freshly joined player that we would have no clue about, noob or high skilled. ( so lets move a noob to a noob team in order to balance teams.) Well done so far.

Lets see further more,

Quting ur own words : pathetic winning team joiner

How exactly does this go towards respecting a FRESHLY joined player on the server?
You say it's hard to respect ppl doin, what ever they do, what exactly do u do in order for ur players to respect u, or the gameplay on sv? Ban them ? Slay them? Kick.them? Randomly transfer them ? ( so far u r rly on top of the things)

You say u followed all the rules as any other admin, what exactly did u do to solve the issue? (Imbalnced teams) from this situation i only see u created an issue rather then solving it.( by showing a pure arrogance towards a player, which btw has not been the first time).

As an admims, none of us are required to excuse our selves, nor we need to come up with a complete BS to "protect" our selves in general.(but this is exactly what u r doing).

And finally, i could not care any less, if u like or not, u play, or not in my server.

Therefor u should start realizing the difference between YOUR personal issues & community related issues, so i'll be VERY  thank full if u skip these STUPID a**  comments next time.

And lastly, you are most deffinetely  not here to tell me or any other member in this community where to post or not.

P.S just as @alphusrockey said, politness goes a  long way, but i guess for some of us arrogance is enlarging someone's ****.

Happy start of the week to all.

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - .#'CpL.^ - 03-04-2019

(03-03-2019, 11:27 PM)Veicis Wrote: Hmm lets see, plenty of reasons to balance the teams, but u wouldnt balance it by moving ur self, knowing ur skill level( which is pretty damn high).

Instead of taking such action, lets move a freshly joined player that we would have no clue about, noob or high skilled. ( so lets move a noob to a noob team in order to balance teams.) Well done so far.

Lets see further more,

Quting ur own words : pathetic winning team joiner

How exactly does this go towards respecting a FRESHLY joined player on the server?
You say it's hard to respect ppl doin, what ever they do, what exactly do u do in order for ur players to respect u, or the gameplay on sv? Ban them ? Slay them? Kick.them? Randomly transfer them ? ( so far u r rly on top of the things)

You say u followed all the rules as any other admin, what exactly did u do to solve the issue? (Imbalnced teams) from this situation i only see u created an issue rather then solving it.( by showing a pure arrogance towards a player, which btw has not been the first time).

As an admims, none of us are required to excuse our selves, nor we need to come up with a complete BS to "protect" our selves in general.(but this is exactly what u r doing).

And finally, i could not care any less, if u like or not, u play, or not in my server.

Therefor u should start realizing the difference between YOUR personal issues & community related issues, so i'll be VERY  thank full if u skip these STUPID a**  comments next time.

And lastly, you are most deffinetely  not here to tell me or any other member in this community where to post or not.

P.S just as @alphusrockey said, politness goes a  long way, but i guess for some of us arrogance is enlarging someone's ****.

Happy start of the week to all.

You are simply lacking the IQ to have any serious discussion with. Your grammar gives me a headache and reminds me of that of a kindergartener, and your arguments lack any sense whatsoever. I simply cannot take anything you say seriously, so I give up on discussing with you. Like I have before. It's like talking to a door. Sorry. With so many days to contemplate a response, and that was all you could think of. I'm literally shocked. 

Enjoy your life in ignorance  Smile

CpL

RE: cpx. ~ .'cpl.^ abuse - rian - 03-05-2019

Can we now please stop this? You both are great guys and we don't need this.

The thread is closed and should stay closed.

THANK YOU!