LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
LPC Coremember Abuse - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: LPC Coremember Abuse (/showthread.php?tid=4225)

LPC Coremember Abuse - AnjaliS - 04-22-2020

Hello owners,

One of your pro member of Dust2 Server Mr.CPL Sir ( don't want to give respect bt giving) is becoming too harsh on server that i wasn't interested to post here but lastly i had to post. He had slaying me,using abusive language towards me & banned other player (i also got banned few weeks ago for cheats) who knifed him,reason-Abusive language. Even that player isn't interested to abuse cpl but he banned.
This kind of dictatorship is Good or even great coz he is your top list player. But i dont give a f sorry bt i had to say here. Guys pls arrange some treatment for him, his close ones pls take him to some good healthcare center. Also Do donate to his bank account he will share soon all the details.
Cheers CPL get well soon. Hope u stable soon in future.

Demo is attached. Video  might be long but his un-healthy mind state can be seen while watching.
https://www85.zippyshare.com/v/sMkN1rRj/file.html

RE: LPC Coremember Abuse - lazar - 04-23-2020

CpL has become pretty much a hypocrite lately. I'll post the demo tomorrow which i saved in case like this. Gagged me for 6 hours 2 days ago where i didn't say a swear word, wasn't spamming, was just trying to be friendly and joking around... gag reason was .(dot)
His hypocrisy is getting worse and worse which also approves on Anjali's unban thread the last couple days.

Also, wasn't he kicked from the lamda team like in the thread where the players are listed? Absolutely no activity on forum neither.As for the position of a core member maybe he could show some activity on the forum, check and manage the unban threads if any show up as a core member on the server,and most importantly acting like an adult.

RE: LPC Coremember Abuse - rian - 04-23-2020

That's in some points I have witnessed true.
Yet it seeems there is some crazyness and arrogant behaviour in the room.
I respect CPL and his skills and I like him as a nice guy.
But this acting must be slowed down of course. You can be angry when someone kills with luck, you can bite into the table. But random slapping or gagging or banning is not a way we want to deal with other players, specially not with admins, specially not when it's steam users!

I really hope we can solve this althogether.

My point wasn't to show disrespect, i have no grudge against him, in fact i don't even know him in person so i have no right to "judge" him.
All i'd like from him is to start acting maturingly,nothing more, no need for uneccessary "drama". I give credit where credit is due.

Also it would be nice of him to at least care to even show up on this thread when it is about him to hear him out.
And yes, we can solve this, no need for arguing and swearing, same goes for u @ AnjaliS .

RE: LPC Coremember Abuse - Corona Hunter - 04-23-2020

It is not the first time that cpl has been noticed negatively. Just by the way.
I'm on lazar's side. I have read and heard this several times, from various players, that they were kicked for no reason.
In principle he is no longer part of the team, in the end I don't know why he is still an admin or in the "Dust Core Team".
Since this server is not mine, there is nothing I can do about it except the recommendation: throw it out and good.

RE: LPC Coremember Abuse - AnjaliS - 04-23-2020

Thanks for your point of views & reading my thread Lazar,Rian & corona hunter ( Big Grin ).
See i am not a pro and not even a good player of CS but what i love is to spend time and have fun.Get enjoyed by playing on LPC server. But  when some top player or great players come they should show some good behavior not by saying f. Cheaters or bullying regular players with abusive language. That shows their ediotic & childish behavior. I respect each and every one of you here on LPC but i cant respect cpl ever.
I read an old post also, where CPL bullied V. for his English & grammatical errors.So CPL if you ever came to this post and looking for reply then forgive me for all the mistake.

I would like to request you guys dont take any action as he is suffering from corona-unhealthy-ediotic-syndrome. So do some donations. I will donate 1 euro. Pls share account details. So that he could got some treatment. Cheers \m/

RE: LPC Coremember Abuse - rian - 04-23-2020

No ironic things pls.
Keep on topic. Looking forward for some self explanation.

@ AnjaliS don't stray off the topic, we get your point,aslo i wouldn't reconmed ironic jokes which you said at the end of your comment.
The main point is that there has to be some maturity.

As about CpL i hope you talk to him @rian and possibly solve this issue, specially between these two.
CpL could've checked at least out this thread and heard him out what he would've said.

I guess it is about time to close this thread, we aren't getting anywhere like this.

RE: LPC Coremember Abuse - AnjaliS - 04-23-2020

Sorry for that.
@rian Pls remove that SMOKE flame.

RE: LPC Coremember Abuse - rian - 04-25-2020

closed