LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum
complain on admin 08random08 - Printable Version

+- LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in)
+-- Forum: Unban Requests, Report Hackers & Admin Abusing (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Admin Abuse (https://forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: complain on admin 08random08 (/showthread.php?tid=4695)

Pages: 1 2

complain on admin 08random08 - skinny_sooknew - 11-16-2021

[LPC]-------------------------------------[LPC]
||| You are banned
||| Nick: VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew
||| IP: 188.2.27.191
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57526352
||| By admin: 01Random10
||| Reason: False alligation and insulting
||| Ban created: 16.11.2021 - 15:53:54
||| For length: 1 week
||| On: LamdaProCS.com [CSDM]+[Sentry+Laser]+[SHOP] (cs_assault1337)
||| Time left: 1 week
||| Will expire: 23.11.2021 - 15:53:54

Hello!

I will post screenshot and demo, it is all there.

Description of situation: the opposite team had 5 to 0 sentry guns and at that point someone (thought it was 08 Random 08) called a hero for their team, so they called hero for team that has 5 sentries against team that had 0 and got spawn killed for last minute or more. Admin 08 Random 08 was the only admin that I knew was online. That is why I reacted with words: random, you call sentries on 5-0 what is wrong with you?

he reacted by saying: don't false accuse me.

Admin 01 Random 01 said before banning me that I accused him false, I told him that he abused admin by not reacting to what's going on on server with kills rate and sentries, and told him that by not reacting it makes him responsible as well because he is just sitting back relaxed while his kill list is filling up at insane rate, and that is when I got 1 week ban.

I play here few hours at least every single day, please see demo and review who is responsible for what and is my 1 week ban justified? thank you.

In either case, I firmly believe I do NOT owe any apologies to that admin, but he does owe it to players by behaving this way and abusing admin privileges.
link screen shot:
https://imgur.com/JEEe0VT
link demo:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/65apvg

RE: complain on admin 08random08 - Guna - 11-16-2021

(11-16-2021, 03:20 PM)skinny_sooknew Wrote: [LPC]-------------------------------------[LPC]
||| You are banned
||| Nick: VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew
||| IP: 188.2.27.191
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57526352
||| By admin: 01Random10
||| Reason: False alligation and insulting
||| Ban created: 16.11.2021 - 15:53:54
||| For length: 1 week
||| On: LamdaProCS.com [CSDM]+[Sentry+Laser]+[SHOP] (cs_assault1337)
||| Time left: 1 week
||| Will expire: 23.11.2021 - 15:53:54

Hello!

I will post screenshot and demo, it is all there.

Description of situation: the opposite team had 5 to 0 sentry guns and at that point someone (thought it was 08 Random 08) called a hero for their team, so they called hero for team that has 5 sentries against team that had 0 and got spawn killed for last minute or more. Admin 08 Random 08 was the only admin that I knew was online. That is why I reacted with words: random, you call sentries on 5-0 what is wrong with you?

he reacted by saying: don't false accuse me.

Admin 08 Random 08 said before banning me that I accused him false, I told him that he abused admin by not reacting to what's going on on server with kills rate and sentries, and told him that by not reacting it makes him responsible as well because he is just sitting back relaxed while his kill list is filling up at insane rate, and that is when I got 1 week ban.

I play here few hours at least every single day, please see demo and review who is responsible for what and is my 1 week ban justified? thank you.

In either case, I firmly believe I do NOT owe any apologies to that admin, but he does owe it to players by behaving this way and abusing admin privileges.
link screen shot:
https://imgur.com/JEEe0VT
link demo:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/65apvg

Sorry, Dear player,
In any case, a ban for a whole week with the reason of false accusations is not justified....At least that's what I think
And about your Demo link... I am unable to access that website due to firewall blocking
Someone please verify that demo file and post the reply here

Thanks 
Guna

RE: complain on admin 08random08 - skinny_sooknew - 11-17-2021

Please resolve my complaint, which is also a unban request.

If community administrators agree with this one-week ban for accusing an admin of something that was indeed happening, then this ban should stay forever.

However, if I do get unbanned, and continue playing - I will never complain to admin in-game, for I did not know that complaining of game irregularities is a straight away bannable offense.

RE: complain on admin 08random08 - rian - 11-17-2021

As my time is rare Icannot promise to view demo shortly.
But I can check logs:

Code:
L 11/16/2021 - 15:41:31: Admin 01Random10 started Destroyer for Team CT.. Current Sentries CT: 1,TT : 4
This is not the hero call by random that is accused here.
Rest in chat is quite clear: Random said he didnt call here and logs showing exact this.

Code:
L 11/16/2021 - 15:52:21: 01Random10: i didnt make any hero call
L 11/16/2021 - 15:52:51: VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew: stfu
L 11/16/2021 - 15:52:57: VIINjak| Skinny Sooknew: stop playin innocent

About abusive words and swearing: Yes, a ban is justified but shouldn't be that long. In my eyes I will lift this later today and things are cleared.

Thanks for your quick response.

I understand he didn't call it. But what made me tell him to stop playing innocent is the fact that he sat back while we all got spawn killed from sentry level 4 and spawn location laser beams.
My suggestion for future situations like this is that at least admins that see it happening can react by reconnecting to the server just to delete their own sentries instead of sitting back as if nothing is going on. At that point, I realized he did not make the call, but it also occurred to me that he is "playing innocent" by doing absolutely nothing but watching chat to ban anyone complaining. That is my whole point.
I apologize to this community and will stop using any offensive swear shorts, such as stfu. Any dispute in the future I will take directly to here, with demo and logs posted.

RE: complain on admin 08random08 - Pepsi188 - 11-17-2021

shouldn't be 1 week of ban , few hours was good enough for the ban

(11-17-2021, 11:22 AM)Pepsi188 Wrote: shouldn't be 1 week of ban , few hours was good enough for the ban

That being said, can anyone remove the ban?

RE: complain on admin 08random08 - Pepsi188 - 11-17-2021

(11-17-2021, 11:44 AM)skinny_sooknew Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 11:22 AM)Pepsi188 Wrote: shouldn't be 1 week of ban , few hours was good enough for the ban

That being said, can anyone remove the ban?

wait for nova or rian to unban you 

RE: complain on admin 08random08 - rian - 11-17-2021

(11-17-2021, 10:55 AM)skinny_sooknew Wrote: Thanks for your quick response.

I understand he didn't call it. But what made me tell him to stop playing innocent is the fact that he sat back while we all got spawn killed from sentry level 4 and spawn location laser beams.
My suggestion for future situations like this is that at least admins that see it happening can react by reconnecting to the server just to delete their own sentries instead of sitting back as if nothing is going on. At that point, I realized he did not make the call, but it also occurred to me that he is "playing innocent" by doing absolutely nothing but watching chat to ban anyone complaining. That is my whole point.
I apologize to this community and will stop using any offensive swear shorts, such as stfu. Any dispute in the future I will take directly to here, with demo and logs posted.
Well, yes. The need of balance for admins has been a topic several times already.
I know what you mean and i can understand how you and others feel. the code of destroyer/hero will be checked. maybe there is an error that calls for wrong team in some cases.
best thing for problems is to check our discord server.
sorry for problems, stay clean.
rian

RE: complain on admin 08random08 - 01Random10 - 11-18-2021

Well, 2 reasons were there 1) False allegation 2) Abusing to Admin 

And 3rd one while posting demo mention. I called hero for MY TEAM.

Else nothing personal. Admins might inter-fare with cheaters. But some players make us to doing chat with them, even we do but then they abuse. And if insulting may cause to a permanent ban. then 2 reasons are not too much for 1 week. Well I appreciated the decision @rian made