LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Ban DOMI smart WALLER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the first time I am reporting a cheater in the official lamda forrum because mostly all admins and super admins are my friends.
It has been over an yeat here playing in Lamda servers for me .
Those people who knows me also know that I am a very good spectator in terms of an admin and had also helped lamda grow by evaluating and banning many hackers from their server. Now things have changed quite alot and we have our own server.
This is the FIRST TIME I am reporting an admin who misuses his powers. I love playing cs 1.6 very much and I respect this game since in my 8+ years of my life . This guy not only Plays with walls smartly but also irritates me very badly throughout his gameplay.

PLEASE I REQUEST YOU ALL GUYS REVIEW HIS GAME AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

*Probably Now I expect from him not to wall after he finishes by reading this***
hmm so your saying domi is hacker.Do u have any evidence on the matter and besides when a player is to good in the server he is often suspected by others.Because they cant keep up with it Big Grin/
Gg Domi keep up your killing spree Big Grin dont let minor things like this get in your way.
HE IS LOW SARMIAL...THAT DOMI...
Tip:   just spec him while he uses rifles... ull c the no reciols  ...  cheers..

Joke*

-knifelikeapotato~

Angel
nevermore are u actually jealous that some 1 plays better than you hmm.According to what u just said it seems like every 1 that kills u is either a waller or a person that uses no recoil.cfg etc.
If you cant stand up to the boss u just go complain like a princess that hes hack thats the only 1 strong point u have Princess Nevermore Big Grin
Sarimal i have to say your 8+ years of CS gaming experience has been wasted on you. It is simply because of your inability to distinguish a good player and one who use hacks. Instead of all this rambling about your freaking gaming experience and self praising, a demo against the accused could have been produced to support your cause. Your inability to provide with a demo or proof to justify your cause proves that you are thoroughly agitated and frustrated as f*** for getting continuously killed by Domi and i am sure you are jealous he can play better than you at any given time. I request you not to waste your time posting such insignificant stuffs on forum shaming yourself and practice hard. Try playing against the computer for a while as it might help you reduse the intense burning sensation in your butt Big Grin #butthurt
Okay, let's take a look at this, shall we?

1. "This is the first time I am reporting a cheater in the official lamda forrum because mostly all admins and super admins are my friends."

This is a lie. You have complained about TIGER DEADMAN in a separate thread on this very forum

http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=1753

[Image: SARMIAL.png]

2.Those people who knows me also know that I am a very good spectator in terms of an admin and had also helped lamda grow by evaluating and banning many hackers from their server.

If I ask Flode, will he tell me you are a "very good" spectator? No? Go f*** yourself, then. I don't trust you.

3.This is the FIRST TIME I am reporting an admin who misuses his powers

Again. This is A LIE. Stop being a little Unicorn.

4. This guy not only Plays with walls smartly but also irritates me very badly throughout his gameplay.

Where is the proof for this?
Hahahaha "irritates" you? I think you mean "Accuses you of hacking by bringing forward proof"
At least when Domi accused you of hacking, he actually brought forward proof.
Then why can't you do the same? At least be a man. Or are you a eunuch?

Overall, you aren't accusing Domi of hacking because you are genuinely concerned about Lamda servers. Oh, no.

You are only accusing him because he has found proof on you once. 

Sure, the core team gave you the benefit of the doubt and you got away that one time. But, if he does it again, even all your friends in the core team will not spare you - you will be banned and purged. That is what you're really scared of.

So please next time you post such horse shit, be courteous enough to bring proof, or keep your mouth shut tight until you have it. Unicorn
[quote='/N~LegioN/^Kalinikta' pid='11510' dateline='1469765301']

1. "This is the first time I am reporting a cheater in the official lamda forrum because mostly all admins and super admins are my friends."

This is a lie. You have complained about TIGER DEADMAN in a separate thread on this very forum

2.Those people who knows me also know that I am a very good spectator in terms of an admin and had also helped lamda grow by evaluating and banning many hackers from their server.

If I ask Flode, will he tell me you are a "very good" spectator? No? Go f*** yourself, then. I don't trust you.

4. This guy not only Plays with walls smartly but also irritates me very badly throughout his gameplay.

Hahahaha "irritates" you? I think you mean "Accuses you of hacking by bringing forward proof"

Overall, you aren't accusing Domi of hacking because you are genuinely concerned about Lamda servers. Oh, no.

Sure, the core team gave you the benefit of the doubt and you got away that one time. But, if he does it again, even all your friends in the core team will not spare you - you will be banned and purged. That is what you're really scared of.

So please next time you post such horse shit, be courteous enough to bring proof, or keep your mouth shut tight until you have it. Bitc

can anyone tell me how domi knows exact posi of opponent player n prefire n he knws random posi tooo how the puck ...

theee r too many player who knws/think that what domi did but didnt complain on forum bcz he is admin .

humko koi shauk nhi ki kisi ko bina matlab ban karwaenge jst complaining ...

[b]This is a lie.
You have complained about TIGER DEADMAN in a separate thread on this very forum

So please next time you post such horse shit, be courteous enough to bring proof, or keep your mouth shut tight until you have it. [b]Bitc

can anyone tell me how domi knows exact posi of opponent player n prefire n he knws random posi tooo how the puck ...

theee r too many player who knws/think that what domi did but didnt complain on forum bcz he is admin .

[quote pid='11511' dateline='1469767344']

Nxt time you reply to a post be sure not to quote the entire post lol. And chulbul you really shldnt have asked such a stupid question. Nobody here is prefiring or knows the exact position of players. Once you have played CS enough and stacked experience and have a through idia of the map you are playing you too can pull of stuffs like that. One there is sound, if you listen to the sound you will know somebody is nearby, Then there is the minimap which you can use to ensure that the sound is indeed made by an enemy and track the position of teammates and a rough idia of where the enemies would be. And once your sure there is a enemy nearby the cursor position comes to play, if u place it right then the enemy will be standing right in front of u and if hes hiding then you will most probably know where he will be in you know your map and then everything becomes easy. OMG i kno my grammar sux and hence this explanation might be confusing and i feel like a wiwp explaining all this shit lol Big Grin\

Lol and chulbul ive heard you have got banned by Domi before and got an unban even without submitting your demo. Please dont take things on a personal level chulbul bcoz once we get personal..... lol look at sarimal how much butthurt it is Big Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But that's exactly what we're saying. Show us a demo which clearly shows domi prefiring and getting a kill every single time. You can't
On the other hand, we do have a demo that shows Sarmial firing a perfect (and near impossible) headshot through a wall, and he still has not been banned.

I don't know who, but I'm sure Sarmial is being protected from a ban by someone in the core team. Someone who stands to lose if Sarmial is banned.
Pages: 1 2